Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
franckFRAG

[WebSite] Doom Staze

Hi everyone!

I don't know if this subject on its place here, or in Wads and Mods. However, I present you a website which I created myself (I shall like studying there webdesign heh).

You will find quite french projects in progress, or finished. This website in indeed for purpose, to show the activity of the French Community of Doom, but I stay, and I shall always remain objective on descriptions of wads. Effectively, everything is written in french, because it targeted french players, but I shall in the future like making a page in english and in french, I am very bad in English (thx Reverso), it is going to need to be very patient for an English version, use Google translate for the moment x)

Website is uploaded on my free ftp, sorry if that takes time to load, I hope that he does not too long put taking care in the USA...

Well... Here is Doom Staze

:O it looks AWESOME! Excellent work so far. The presentation and layout of the site is spectacular. Nice to see some wads I haven't seen before on there as well. Well done to you sir.

Technically, French is my mother tongue but I suck at it because all the advanced or erudite discussions I have are in English. So this is a great chance to brush up while reading something that actually interests me.

Background image is back-to-front, apart from that nitpick it's looking good. Paris by Night looks interesting.

There is so much caca in this world, it pleases me to make positive connections with persons overseas. Merci beaucoup monsieur! I am happy to see a new DOOM resource on the internet.

Now I must determine who has the best online French -> English website translator!

I try not to use Google services as they have tricked many into letting them (and others) keep many of my personal emails indefinitely. When Gmail came out I was flattered to be a beta tester but now we know the truth. I was not cynical enough I suppose.

If you ever need someone to assist with your English it would be my pleasure, although Reverso is actually much easier to comprehend than some of the people in my life.

Lovely site, and good practice for my French.

GreyGhost said:

Paris by Night looks interesting.

Indeed! If it includes Avenue Hoche, off the Arc, up to Parc Monceau, then it will be getting into my neighbourhood :)

Nice to see something like this come out of the woodwork. I always feel detached from the French and Russian communities, so having something very accessible and easy-to-navigate like this will really help my lazy ass keep up with stuff.

Hey! Thank you for your comments :), that pleases me to see that to appreciate you the website. I think of adding new promising wads in the next months. :)

Yeah, cool site. Perhaps you could add DSDA links to pages like this one? Just for convenience. :)
And I'm really looking forward to playing Cybernity!

Memfis said:

Yeah, cool site. Perhaps you could add DSDA links to pages like this one? Just for convenience. :)
And I'm really looking forward to playing Cybernity!

This is a good idea, I think to implant this the next week :)

And be patient for cybernity, i make maps in a periodic way and according to my humor heh. At the moment, I work on a project in the black and green theme x)

Je m'appelle le je suis le chante de cat meow et tu suis le derpy dog

That's French for "this site looks awesome keep up the good work."

RUSH said:

Je m'appelle le je suis le chante de cat meow et tu suis le derpy dog

That's French for "this site looks awesome keep up the good work."

Lol,wtf did i just read ..