Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Julian

Is There Room For A New Megawad?

The guys in the Room on the Left are working on a new DOOM2 openGL-oriented megawad called The Underworld, in reference to the Greek mythological Underworld. 4 levels are already available for download. A prologue story, along with screenshots and map information, can be found here.

"Sir, we just experienced a power spike..." Striding over to the console, you rested a reassuring hand on the young man's shoulder.

WTF???

Ultraviolet said:

"Sir, we just experienced a power spike..." Striding over to the console, you rested a reassuring hand on the young man's shoulder.

WTF???

Heh, gay Doom fiction?

Lots of men in deep space with no sexual release? What do you expect? Anyway, it's fixed now :)

"Sir, we just experienced a power spike..." Striding over to the console, you glance down at topography map on his console.
"Give me a location, lieutenant."

Spaceman sexual propositioning slang?
It would be interesting if this got so bad that an actual DW news post got sent to post hell. :P

And who can forget this phrase?

"For a few moments you lay there, soaked in sweat, the events from years ago replaying in your brain."

Sounds a little... uhm...
/me gets a hard-on.

'DooM - Knee-Deep in the Naked' by Spike...?
Damn you dirty minded geezers ;)

I think at this point you might as well just change the entire thing to a pr0n TC :P

Geezer, bloke, matey, fella, etc... english slang for males... do you see?

Anyway, enough about gay spacemarines fulfilling sexual desires via the younger recruits... what did you think of the maps?

Well, I'm the kind that likes the overdetailed futuristic maps. Everything else is teh suck. Heh.

They looked good in jDoom, but my monitor does this neato trick where everything is really dark all the time. It's great I tell ya, great! Actually I think it's making me blind.

See, the thing is, here the word "geezer" is a bad thing.

I've not been able to see the maps on any pc but my own... some areas are supposed to be dark tho... going with the whole dynamic-lighting thing... once the levels move out of the underworld, it'll brighten up a bit i promise.
So, what does Geezer mean in the USofA?

As opposed to young and chirpy? :) my apologies for my culture-clashing oversight. From Doom to gay stories to name calling. Wakka!

Nice looking levels but Jdoom doesnt like my crappy PC so I cant really pass judgement. Im hoping to upgrade in time for those Chris Lutz releases (ooh er). They must be good or someone would be ripping the shit from you by now.