Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
General Rainbow Bacon

Find the difference(s)

Wow, what a neat idea!

Oh, dear. I just played through Episode 1 again and I'm still not sure...

Is it that strangely placed marble texture on the ceiling to the right?

I'm thinking that pile of bones and blood was actually a bloody mess 1.

And also there may have been another barrel in there, but I can't recall. It's been over a year since I played UD.

One thing that catches my eye is the ceiling in the soulsphere secret. It seems a lot darker than I remember. Or maybe even a different color, like the brown ceiling in the rest of the area.

Nice job Rayzik. And yes I brightened up the 'poison' hallway. Since Netherstorm put up a shot of what's actually there, the last one should be fairly easy to get, so I'll consider this one done. I'll do another later today.

Netherstorm: Don't put up a reference shot in the future, the game is to try figuring it out without looking.

General Rainbow Bacon said:

Netherstorm: Don't put up a reference shot in the future, the game is to try figuring it out without looking.

Alright, will do.

It looks as if there is another step between the gray floor and the dirt but it might just be my eyes playing tricks on me, oh and the imp second from the left is a little bigger than the rest

I thought I'd be good at this but this actually really hard. I didn't think E1M4 had that blood pool in it at all.