Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Insomniak

Animutations!

first, watch this. the other will make a little more sense.

then, watch this.

watching these will cause any of three things to happen:

a) you will be amused.

b) you will die of epelepsy

c) D(A)n will add them to his list o' psychotic links.

/me flips

Anyway, I ended up watching most of those after you posted your first link. I swear to god I saw a picture of me in one of those, but it was fleeting, and probably doctored. These videos are freaking me out.

JavaGuy said:

The song entitled "Nya Nya Nya" has the DoomGuy's face in it, if you already didn't know.

ARE YUO TEH SERIOUS?!?!?!?!

Is that Sarcasm? I can't tell... And yes, I am serious. It's the doomguys head on a red-dressed woman's body dancing.

JavaGuy said:

Is that Sarcasm? I can't tell... And yes, I am serious. It's the doomguys head on a red-dressed woman's body dancing.

I should probably check that out then, I had a similar dream but it also involved dogs being raped by skunks that were scrubbing Jews for the oven, and I'm not even going to try to comprehend Smurfette with a four foot long dildo in a swordfight with Vampire Hunter D.

I too have fucked up dreams, but mine are less silly and more serious. Like being in church and suddenly seeing tortured ripped up human bodies with my familie's names next to them, just flashing from one wall to the next. Or dreaming of this beautiful girl with thorns in her pussy. Yet whenever I wake up for school I'd much rather be in my dream again, tells you just how much I like school.

Back in my Days of Duke Nukem, I had a dream about running through my library firing an Ak-47 at Pokemon. Then I hopped in my car and drove around the desert running from giant spiders. No big deal. I've had the serious ones too, like my family getting shot or slowly dissolving in acid. I try to forget em though.

When I was 14 I fell asleep in class and had a dream that demons were running through the hallways, killing everyone. When the teach tried to wake me up I saw a demon burst through the door and come running at me, blood everywhere.

I jumped up and screamed, "FUCK!" and got ready to throw a punch.

All that happened was the teacher touched me on the shoulder.

I tried to stay awake from then on. =P

deadnail said:

I should probably check that out then, I had a similar dream but it also involved dogs being raped by skunks that were scrubbing Jews for the oven, and I'm not even going to try to comprehend Smurfette with a four foot long dildo in a swordfight with Vampire Hunter D.

Did D win?

i had a dream back in second grade where I was in school and all of our walls were the texture from doom1 with the green vines on the marble blocks. There was a caco floating up the steps and like 3 of my friends had shotguns. We all tried shooting at it but I think it gobbled up one of my friends. I don't remember the rest

the_Danarchist said:

How can a cacodemon grab anything?

It sits on it and squeezes.