Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SavageCorona

What in the jesus bloody bastard biscuits christ happened to my post count?

Oh, I assumed it was American. I can't remember the exact date but it was in July. I think late July.

It seems to be back to normal now. No idea what the hell that was. It was probably either a glitch in the system or some sneaky mod messing with it. It's conveniently the same as

SavageCorona said:

Or alternatively, I think anything that uses this square as a base would be incredibly long:
-picture of Doom builder square in 65535x65535-

Open it in new tab to see it full size just in case you can't see it. If you can't be bothered, it says 65535x65535, the biggest square Doom Builder can go to. Zandronum won't even open it.

Where can I purchase some of these 'bastard biscuits'? I am a bit of a fan of biscuits and have never eaten any born out of wedlock. I am not too concerned about the blood or the Jesus though.

Also I think it may have been a moderator/admin in-joke at your posting frequency, SavageCorona.

Jayextee said:

Also I think it may have been a moderator/admin in-joke at your posting frequency, SavageCorona.

You've made me really wish Csonicgo (I think?) was an admin. I'd piss myself if Doomworld got completely rebranded

Eris Falling said:

You've made me really wish Csonicgo (I think?) was an admin. I'd piss myself if Doomworld got completely rebranded

I actually laughed way too hard. He spelled my name wrong though.

"SavageCoronaWorld". I like it.

SavageCorona said:

EDIT: It's back to normal now, it used to say 65535 posts in case you're late.

You broke the forums, consider posting a little less frequently.

Jayextee said
Where can I purchase some of these 'bastard biscuits'?

I'd bake some for you but I've run out of Blood of Christ and have found paprika to be a poor substitute.

GreyGhost said:

You broke the forums, consider posting a little less frequently.

I'd bake some for you but I've run out of Blood of Christ and have found paprika to be a poor substitute.

I didn't think it was actually possible to break a forum by posting so frequently. The other one I go on is fine, but it does use SMF not vBulletin and the admin and mods aren't as (FUNNY AND HANDSOME AND SEXY I LOVE YOU GUYS <3)

I also found water is a good substitute, Jesus turns it into wine which is cheaper than buying wine, and that's his blood. He was such a huge alcoholic wine isn't a symbol, it is his blood.

Was it the Daleks that exterminated the tumor of post count cancer or was it their evil plan to grow a gigantic post count to take over the world and exterminate humans?

GreyGhost said:

I've run out of Blood of Christ

Just buy some red wine, sneak it under the altar in a Catholic Church, wait for a mass to be celebrated, then get it back. Tada! Instant bottle of Jesus Blood!

Eris Falling said:

Great! I didn't know Doomworld had a Facebook group. Just joined in

DoomUK said:

PLEASE make this his custom title.

Thirded(?)

@Fernito: Ironically, I'm not in there, for fear of being added by people I don't actually know. And being FB-stalked about the goings on due to it being a public group I imagine.

I do have fun trying to match the real name to the DW handle, though. There was a definite sense of triumph when I worked out Csonicgo.

Eris Falling said:

Thirded(?)

@Fernito: Ironically, I'm not in there, for fear of being added by people I don't actually know. And being FB-stalked about the goings on due to it being a public group I imagine.

I do have fun trying to match the real name to the DW handle, though. There was a definite sense of triumph when I worked out Csonicgo.

Nah, I don't really care actually. I don't share anything in FB that I wouldn't like other people to know, so... :P

BTW, let's see how are your stalking skills: let's see if you can figure out who I am (it shouldn't be too hard though haha)

I would guess, by your user name and time of joining that you're Fernando Calvo Sch..y'know. Am I right?

I'm so good at derailing :P

My chances are 50/50, I know who the 2 of the other 3 recent joiners are.

Eris Falling said:

I would guess, by your user name and time of joining that you're Fernando Calvo Sch..y'know. Am I right?

I'm so good at derailing :P

My chances are 50/50, I know who the 2 of the other 3 recent joiners are.

hahahaha I told you it wasn't gonna be hard.

OK, enough of derailing! LOL

[/offtopic]

DoomUK said:

PLEASE make this his custom title.

SavageCoronaWorld?

Yes.

I want it to be "Founder of SavageCoronaWorld, soon to be the rebranding of Doomworld"

I think the thread title is more likely to be a custom title. It's perfect material for one :P

EDIT: And looking at the Doomworld FB group, I'd like to apologise to Csonicgo, it was entirely my fault :P

I'd agree but it's normal now, unless someone changes it to be permanently 65535 and won't change it back no matter how much I shout at them.

SavageCorona said:

I'd agree but it's normal now, unless someone changes it to be permanently 65535 and won't change it back no matter how much I shout at them.

At this rate, they won't have to change it.