Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Randy87

Giving away Doom stuff

If you have requested an item, PM me with the item you requested and your shipping information.

Giving away some stuff.
Just pay shipping.
Shipped from US and I'm thinking paypal for money transfer.

Zombiemen x2
Imp
Chaingunner
Baron of Hell
Revenant
Cyberdemon
Marine
Mancubus
Pain Elemental
Cacodemon
Doom v1.2 Floppies x2

Just tested an imaging of the bottom set of floppies the other day.
I had to retry on a sector or two, but they worked.
Haven't tested the top set in some time, but they worked last time I checked.
Top set labels are a little yellow and disk 2 has a thumbprint or something on it.
Bottom set labels are bright white.
I can retest the top set if requested.

The floppies are only available to those who already own a copy of Doom.

One floppy set per "purchase".

I'd really like that Cacodemon figure. How much would the shipping be? 2013 is the year of Doomworld giving from one member to another :P

edit: shipping to Canada, or more specifically Toronto, so not too far away I think.

Have a birthday recently or just feeling generous?

I'd like the Revenant please, and a quote for shipping to Australia. Might pay to allow for a generous amount of padding, since he look like he'd bend quite easily.

GreyGhost said:

Have a birthday recently or just feeling generous?

I'd like the Revenant please, and a quote for shipping to Australia. Might pay to allow for a generous amount of padding, since he look like he'd bend quite easily.

I purchased the little guys for 20-50 bucks each on ebay.
Seemed like a good purchase for collectibles at the time, but I found no joy from them.
Maybe because I'm never going to get a full collection or maybe just the amount I paid for some pewter figurines that I just bought off of ebay.
I have no use for them, but hopefully someone else will enjoy them.

I purchased the floppies purely for the data itself.
I don't have any use for the actual disks, but some people like to collect them.
Someone already grabbed the 1.2 -> 1.666 patch disk when I posted pics for some reason awhile back.
They are just going to sit in storage here at my house.

I'll get around to figuring out shipping and stuff tommorow maybe.

Damn son, I would get the Cyberdemon and Pain Elemental but I've not got much money, around 40 quid. I get paid on Saturday so yeah, I'll set up a pay pal or something. That's a very generous offer so thanks for this.

I wouldn't mind having the Baron of Hell myself (would've wanted an Archvile if you had it) but I suspect shipping to Australia would be quite a bit more.

But my paypal is having current issues drawing out of my bank so I have to give it a miss right now.

I'd like a set of the floppies, please. How do I prove that I already own DooM?

MP2E said:

I'd like a set of the floppies, please. How do I prove that I already own DooM?

No idea, just take a pic of your copy with a slip of paper and the current date or something.

Any preference on a set? The top or bottom one? Do you want me to test the top set to see if there are any bad sectors?

Randy87 said:

No idea, just take a pic of your copy with a slip of paper and the current date or something.

Any preference on a set? The top or bottom one? Do you want me to test the top set to see if there are any bad sectors?

I hope these suffice, I was unable to find my physical copy of the Depths of Doom trilogy and my Doom 3: Limited Edition(includes 1, 2 and final) but if you need pictures of those too I wouldn't mind finding them.

I would like the top set, out of the two. I would really appreciate it if you checked them for bad sectors, if any are found I wouldn't mind having the bottom set instead. Thanks for passing on the Doom memorabilia!

EDIT: The crack in the second pic is in the jewel case, not Doom II

Randy87 said:

I purchased the little guys for 20-50 bucks each on ebay.
Seemed like a good purchase for collectibles at the time, but I found no joy from them.
Maybe because I'm never going to get a full collection or maybe just the amount I paid for some pewter figurines that I just bought off of ebay.
I have no use for them, but hopefully someone else will enjoy them.

Sorry to hear they've given you no pleasure, though given the crazy prices some miniatures have been fetching that's understandable. Check the News forum if you still lust for a full set, they're about a fifth of what I paid a couple of years ago.

XCOPY said:

Hey! Could you take a photo of every of those collectibles closely? (back, front, sizes, top and maybe bottom of each)

I think that would be useful for modelers around here, it would give a better perspective than mere sprites.

Blender or MilkShape would probably give better results.

MP2E said:

I hope these suffice, I was unable to find my physical copy of the Depths of Doom trilogy and my Doom 3: Limited Edition(includes 1, 2 and final) but if you need pictures of those too I wouldn't mind finding them.

I would like the top set, out of the two. I would really appreciate it if you checked them for bad sectors, if any are found I wouldn't mind having the bottom set instead. Thanks for passing on the Doom memorabilia!

EDIT: The crack in the second pic is in the jewel case, not Doom II

Alright MP2E, top set disks all work flawlessly, no retries. I only needed to confirm that you had Doom/Ultimate Doom and your pics are enough.
The proof was only necessary because I intend to keep the images I made of the disks.
I'd just be copying and passing Doom around if the person receiving the disks didn't already have doom.

GreyGhost said:

Sorry to hear they've given you no pleasure, though given the crazy prices some miniatures have been fetching that's understandable. Check the News forum if you still lust for a full set, they're about a fifth of what I paid a couple of years ago.

Blender or MilkShape would probably give better results.

I've seen the new and newly stamped... set. I'm still thinking about it.

Where did the baron come from? I have one and i have no idea how. I don't even know how long I've had it.

NiuHaka said:

Where did the baron come from? I have one and i have no idea how. I don't even know how long I've had it.

I think certain copies of Doom 3 came with one. Might be where I got this one.

Oh man, this looks so cool. I'm actually interested in that Revenant (that's a Revenant at the left of the Cybie, right?). How much you think is the shipping to Mexico?

Also, I noted that Grey Ghost also wants it. Do you have more than one?

Thanks in advance man, you're so generous.

EDIT: Nevermind, I re-read your post and it seems you only have one. It's OK, you can have it Grey. Thanks anyway.

Holy shit this is a good year for free/cheap Doom stuff. What gives? and is there anything left?

Aw man, I'd love to get one of those Cyberdemon figures! Has anyone claimed it yet? (too lazy to read all the responses, heh). If the Cyber, Baron, or Pain Elemental are still available, I'd love to get those.

I'm in Virginia by the way, so I'm guessing shipping won't be very much. Just let me know.

-Current Requests-
BloodyAcid - Cacodemon
GreyGhost - Revenant
Springy - Cyberdemon and Pain Elemental
Jet1337 - Doomguy
MP2E - Top Floppy Set (Confirmed)
Mechadon - Possibly the Baron

Rizera said:

That is amazing.

Would you ship the Mancubus and/or the Imp to Brazil?

I don't see why not.

First post updated with a notice to send me info if you made a request.

Awesome, I would love to have that Baron sitting next to my computer screen while I map :D. Unless someone else really wants it though, in which case you better speak up :P.

I'll PM you my details shortly Randy86. Thanks so much man, this is really kind of you!

NiuHaka said:

The darker grey finish suggests it's one of the Doom 3 pre-order figures, I'd say the mancubus is as well.

@Zed - I already have a revenant but didn't want to break it out of its blister pack, I'll have a second when Bethesda get around to shipping a collector's set to me, so you can have this one if you want it.

I'd like to get in on that Imp please! Thanks Randy, you are one terrific guy! I think you deserve a map or two.

@Grey Ghost: Thanks a lot. There's a little issue, though. I get paid until Monday, so to be fair with you and anyone else who may want it, if you or someone can take it earlier, please go ahead.

40oz said:

I'd like to get in on that Imp please! Thanks Randy, you are one terrific guy! I think you deserve a map or two.

I'm afraid the Imp has already been claimed by Rizera, unless they are willing to relinquish it.

Zed said:

@Grey Ghost: Thanks a lot. There's a little issue, though. I get paid until Monday, so to be fair with you and anyone else who may want it, if you or someone can take it earlier, please go ahead.

There's really no rush. I can keep hold of the item for a bit.

-Current Requests-
BloodyAcid - Cacodemon
GreyGhost or Zed - Revenant
Springy - Cyberdemon and Pain Elemental
Jet1337 - Doomguy
Mechadon - Baron (Info Received)
Rizera - Mancubus, Imp, and Chaingunner (Info Received)
MP2E - Top set of floppies (Info Received)

Randy87 said:

I'm afraid the Imp has already been claimed by Rizera, unless they are willing to relinquish it.

I think I'm asking for too much, and that is not fair. Would you please hand the Imp to 40oz, and Mancubus and Chaingunner to me. Is that ok? Also, thanks again!

Randy87 said:

I think certain copies of Doom 3 came with one. Might be where I got this one.

GreyGhost said:

The darker grey finish suggests it's one of the Doom 3 pre-order figures, I'd say the mancubus is as well.

Oh that makes sense. Surprised I still have it. Its the only cool thing sitting on my desk. I've given it more attention than I did Doom 3.