Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
didierbertrand

100Lines Demos [-complevel 9]

I suppose that disappearing attachment after you hit preview reply could use a little fixing.

Veinen said:

My offerings to Jayextee:

100LineT Map17 UV-Pacifist in 0:39 and UV-Max in 1:39.

Nicely done! Loved the UV-Max, though I wondered if it could be tightened up just a little with some barrel abuse?

4shockblast said:

100LineT Map 17 Pacifist in 0:37.

DAT 1% HEALTH EXIT. <3

Thanks, guys. :)

EDIT

Any takers on 100lineT MAP25, Demon Bayou? I reckon there may be some abuse possible of the lowering sector after the first Baron; even if the run-up to it may be slow, and not exactly pacifist-friendly (though I'd love to be proven wrong on that one).

Jayextee said:

Nicely done! Loved the UV-Max, though I wondered if it could be tightened up just a little with some barrel abuse?

Well certainly, a speedrun is rarely perfect. I have no doubt a better player can do this faster than this but like I wrote in the textfile, I can't seem to be even able to get close to 1:39 in my attempts to improve. Everything else just went really good for my standards so even if I try to implement some barrel-blowing strategy, it's tough to duplicate the other parts of the run in equal time. So I'm afraid this is all I've got, at least for now :)

There's at least one other map of yours that spiked my interest though, God's Wound I think, so I might do something for that. Maxing that map was really fun.

Thanks. God's Wound was fun to make. Testing the thing was an exercise in removing monsters one by one (I started out making it absolutely packed with them) until it was comfortable to complete with my middle-of-the-road skill level.

TimeOfDeath said:

100lineT map31 max 3:54

Thx ;) You've made it seem trivial, heh. Very well. It's probably too risky map for a true rushing.

EDIT: joe-ilya, couldn't you record in PrBoom(-plus)? Maybe you're not aware, then I tell you - ZDoom is not optimal for demo recording due to compatibility issues, those demos won't run properly in other ports and not even in newer or older versions of ZDoom, probably.

100LineN Map 28 UV-Max in 2:07.

scifista42 said:

Thx ;) You've made it seem trivial, heh. Very well. It's probably too risky map for a true rushing.

I tried a riskier approach than TimeOfDeath's, and I think it's possible, but it would take me many more attempts probably to get an exit.

1n28-207.zip

Yeah, I just beat it the "safe" way. I don't think the map was trivial, I thought it was fun with the cybers, except the exit room with 3 cybers was a matter of luck for me. Cool map though :)

joe-ilya said:

MAP25 of lineT.

what the hell is that mess anyways? is it even a real demo? either provide information about what you upload so we can play it back, or don't bother posting it at all.

^100lineT Map 25 UV Max in 6:11
State basic information in your post and write a textfile with more specific information including port, date of demo and any miscellaneous comments about the demo and map if you so chose. There should be some info in one of the sticky posts in this sub-forum or just download a demo from someone else on here which should be just about correct.
Not a bad demo by the way, you just need to get a little bit of urgency if you are interested in getting the best time possible.

joe-ilya said:

MAP25 of lineT.
Can anyone make a demo of map14 in the lineT?

100lineT MAP14 UV-Max in 1:43

First exit, so shouldn't be hard to beat.

1t14-143.zip