Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bcwood16

Caco Cookies

After seeing Xbroglos's blog of his home made Caco which is amazing, it reminded me that I had made some Caco Cookies a while back, but forgot to share them....well the images that is!

These are only a 'first' attempt, and did not turn out too well, but much better plans are in the works for next time, I also had help from my partner and the fact she didnt trust me in the kitchen by my self lol

Anyway...tada

I know their not a work of art.....but I tried!

:O £10 for the whole set! The one with the chin looks rather peculiar. I like how you've made a fat caco and a couple that look as if they've just seen Michelle Keegan strutting around the place. I'm not a massive cooking person but what are the white things? I presume they are white chocolate? I love the use of smarties as eyes, good job.

Springy said:

:O £10 for the whole set! The one with the chin looks rather peculiar. I like how you've made a fat caco and a couple that look as if they've just seen Michelle Keegan strutting around the place. I'm not a massive cooking person but what are the white things? I presume they are white chocolate? I love the use of smarties as eyes, good job.

Yup, white chocolate for horns and teeth. In fact they were 'giant' white chocolate buttons. My thought was to try to cut them like half moon shapes to make horns and pointed teeth, but most of them fell apart, my technique was obviously flaws....though I did try various approaches.

Think thats what failed the most, had they stayed in shape things would have looked better..ish

This is why I love Doom. Seriously, what other game out there inspires its fans to create cookies of enemies that appear in said game?

How were they?

@ DoOmEr4LiFe - They tasted ok....but certainly would not win any awards lol

@ Piper Maru - Thats a great idea....though I would have NO idea how to do that. ummm, I wonder if Doughnut's would work, CocaDough's? Could fill them with a really blue jelly, stuff?

My partner used to do alot of Ice sugar making, like flowers and stuff. Im thinking making a face out of that and placing it on a cookie or Doughnut.

joe-ilya said:

Will you make soulsphere pills or maybe a megasphere cake?

Soulsphere ecstasy, gets you amped for Club Doom. I would like a megasphere cake though sounds like a great idea.

Springy said:

Soulsphere ecstasy, gets you amped for Club Doom. I would like a megasphere cake though sounds like a great idea.

To do list:(I won't do it , 'cause I can't.)
-Make a vanilla chochlate cake with the megasphere face.
-Soulsphere , "Partial Invisibility" and "invurnul ability" pills.
-Cell packs as battaries.
-Keycard visas in all three colors.
-Computer area map as GPS.
-Health bonus vodka bottles.
-Armor bonuses as helmets.
-A box of bullets as a shoebox.
-Shell box as a match box
-Shells as matches.
-Weapons.
-Skull headed keys.
-PE choclate chip cookies
-Mega/armor shirts

So much stuff to make , and you made caco cookies which is cool.

joe-ilya said:

To do list:(I won't do it , 'cause I can't.)
-Keycard visas in all three colors.

On amazon.co.uk site they sell red keycard wallets, need to buy one of those for backup wallet

scifista42 said:

Better as cigarettes.

Heh, reminds me of a little trend we had at school we used to put our clippers inside a shotgun shell.

On amazon.co.uk site they sell red keycard wallets, need to buy one of those for backup wallet

Never seen a wallet version, but I have seen one (same colour) which holsters business cards before.

Waffenak said:

hehe...thanks for that, just did a quick search, found it and bought it :)

Its certinaly a little gimiky, but the cheat codes written on the side amused me :)