Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Waffenak

Doom Skyhook kits

Didn't find fresh thread with topic so I made a new one. I just received parcel with 2 doom figures. Here are some pictures of them. I used pain elemental randy87 sended as size comparison. Cyberdemon was already assembled though still loose in on its pedestal. Spider mastermind or as the box says "spiderdemon" was still completely unassembled so I used transparent tape to hold it together so I could take pictures of it how it may look like when assembled and without paint. I know there is also pinky demon and cacodemon from the same company. Anyone else got these miniatures kits here? I would like to know if someone got these painted or pictures of those 2 other miniatures. Here's some pictures:

Forgot to add: those cobber rods were meant to be attached on the brainmatter but it was hard with just using tape so I left them loose on the pedestal.

These doom monsters don't look exactly as true to the original models but I guess they're close enough.

Avoozl said:

These doom monsters don't look exactly as true to the original models but I guess they're close enough.

Yeah these are carage kits. I think the sculptor used doom 2 boxart as inspiration for his cyberdemon model. I'm happy that I now got every doom monster as somekind of model. I always wanted spider mastermind figure and almost was desperate enough to try to make one myself but then I luckily found these. I have scoured ebay for many years and haven't never before seen these so I had to have these.