Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomtodeath

Doom Beastiary Templates?

Hi! Ive been mapping for a while, But im quite new and intrested in making my own beastiary *enemy npc*'s for Doom 2. I was wondering if there were any custom NPC templates that I could study. Thanks!

The last sentence of yours is unnecessarily provokating, please don't do that, don't derail your own thread right away.

Anyway to your question, definitely check out Realm667 site (link goes right to the "bestiary" section), which is a large collection of custom monsters. They're for ZDoom. Their behaviour is defined using DECORATE coding. If you'll ever want to script your own original monster, you should learn how to code in DECORATE (that ZDoom wiki is useful ;)).

Another non-ZDoom option is DEHACKED, but it's not exactly for beginners. Downloading a monster from Realm667 is way simpler.

scifista42 said:

The last sentence of yours is unnecessarily provokating, please don't do that, don't derail your own thread right away.

Anyway to your question, definitely check out Realm667 site (link goes right to the "bestiary" section), which is a large collection of custom monsters. They're for ZDoom. Their behaviour is defined using DECORATE coding. If you'll ever want to script your own original monster, you should learn how to code in DECORATE (that ZDoom wiki is useful ;)).

Another non-ZDoom option is DEHACKED, but it's not exactly for beginners. Downloading a monster from Realm667 is way simpler.