Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
40oz

World Extermination Radio (Alternative Doom Radio)

Episode 9 is on the front page for both MP3 download and youtube streaming featuring famous speedrunner and project leader for Alien Vendetta, Anders Johnsen!

It sure did take us forever to upload this one, didnt it?

Hey 40oz, I JUST realized I had your PM and so I apologize for not replying any sooner. I'd certainly be willing to participate in a show if you like. We can talk about scheduling sometime perhaps?

On a similar note, sling me a PM if you'd like another appearance from me. :) It is just way too much fun doing these shows.

Yeah you guys definitely can be on the show! thanks for showin some love! You'll hear from me shortly!

Good News!

WORLD EXTERMINATION RADIO is getting a reboot! We are kicking off Season 2 of the alternative Doom Radio series this year now featuring live broadcasts. Catch it today live now!

http://twitch.tv/j_40oz/

If you missed it, entire audio episodes will be uploaded to our channel on YouTube shortly afterwards!

If you like the show and would like to join us to talk about Doom or other things, please send me a PM to get a show arranged. We also intend to work on a routine programming schedule. (whether that actually happens or not is anyone's guess,

Were glad to be back!

Thanks any of you who listened, shows will now be uploaded on youtube within the week for your listening pleasure (if that's what you want to call it)

We're guilty on both sides of the divide, roadworx. Podcasts are serious time investments for all parties concerned, and it's easy to let the fingers slip when it looks as though you're getting a move on.

Good luck with your endeavor, 40oz. I'll not likely find the time to listen to many of these just yet but I will be sending out my best interns to survey the competition and report back any weaknesses :)

Thanks for the post, Alfonzo!

I'm gonna get the latest episode uploaded tomorrow afternoon. I think we really found our style in this new season, after some longer talk we decided to go away from the more scripted intros and focused topics for discussion. The conversations flowed much more naturally as a result (compared to most of season 1 for example) so I'm actually much more motivated to keep this series going now that were finding our groove.

If you'd like to, wed love to have you on the show some time, maybe it would be nice if you could be a guest on a show instead of having to do all the heavy lifting yourself for a change :)

Think about it!

Check it out!

This Sunday at 3:00PM US EST (~50hrs from the time of this post) Splatterhouse and I will be speaking with Dragonfly! Follow my twitch channel for email notifications prior to the show, and come listen to us talk live on Sunday!

http://www.twitch.tv/j_40oz/

As always, your comments and feedback are always welcome, and if you canā€™t make it to the live show the entire recording will be posted for listening shortly after on youtube for your convenience, and download links will be provided so you can download the full MP3ā€™s to listen to on your computer or MP3 player or whatever.

As an aside, I may also be squeezing in an impromptu show on Saturday 1:00PM EST with a couple close friends of mine. Follow me on twitch and youā€™ll be notified when we go live.

If anyone wants a chance to talk to us on the show, maybe about a project youā€™re working on, something you like that most people donā€™t know about, or general chit-chat about something youā€™re passionate about, feel free to send me a Private Message here on doomworld or contact me in some other way and we can arrange something for you.

Huge thanks to 40oz and Splatterhouse for having me on the show!

It was great fun to have a chat with some fellow "Doomers" and honestly quite nice to be probed on various doom related topics. If it is of interest as mentioned in the podcast I am open to being on again some time - maybe in a few months / a year when I have some new progress on the various projects I have on the go!

If anybody has listened to the podcast and is interested in joining me on working on the Skulldash Expansion Pack as discussed, feel free to post here or drop me a PM!

I'm interested in being a guest for a future episode! This is Zakken from the WDL forums, by the way.

Sup Space Marines!

Got sick last weekend, but im better now and so we will certainly continue shitting out more episodes!

Check us out tomorrow 02/23 8:30pm EST, (24 hours from now) we will be talking with Ralphis and HumanBones! If you can make, check it out live on http://www.twitch.tv/j_40oz/ As always, if you can't make it, that's ok. Downloadable MP3s and YouTube videos will be made available.

@soulsucka and anyone else:
If you like the show and would like to join us to talk about Doom or other things, please send me a PM to get a show arranged!

Widower here from Oda, would love to help out in any way I can. I would rather not be a guest or anything but have no problems in getting out the message of when you guys are live and when you are not. The more doom events their are the better.

Good Luck, I've honstly never listened in to your radio, but I can see you got great taste in the members that you pick for your show.

Will try to keep an eye out on this thread. Either way good luck on your first cast.

WORLD EXTERMINATION RADIO

Season 2 : EpisodeĀ 8 GoatLord & SplatterhouseĀ Live Broadcasting!

LIVE NOW @ TWITCH