Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fellowzdoomer

Cyberdreams 2 Community Project -The End?

SORRY FOR LONG WAIT!!!

School started back up for me, so i barely can work on my projects. I made changes to project.

1: Level 1 is Rebirth instead of Post Morten - i can't make a decent hell environment work.

2' Got an offical prototype from Scifiesta43. Thanks, bro!
3: New stuff from deh, like text (my end) and enemies (scifiesta43's end) like tge Cyber Imp and Dark Cardinal.

I changed it to being a walkover linedef. Is it best I increase the height of the lowering wall? There's already an exit in the map.

Fellowzdoomer said:

Where? I press it, nothing happens. The lowering wall is OK.

Ya know what? PM me. No need to spam a thread
...I said, spamming my thread.

It works. But I'm not sure if it's actually a good choice which would affect gameplay in a positive way. Specially the arachnotrons. You know, they (both species) can even commit suicide by their own rockets!

I once (and recently) made quite the same thing in DEHACKED - replaced mancubus shots with rockets. But to balance things out, I also made the mancubuses invulnerable to radius damage (by inheriting from Spider Mastermind thing - basically replacing Spider Mastermind with them) and the rockets to do zero missile damage. Which also enabled them to NOT infight with cyberdemons. And I planned these mancubi to be used very sparingly and carefully. I'd recommend you doing it too. This all what I explained. For the sake of balance, and a 'sane' gameplay.

Think of the puzzles. Besides, your bex replaces the spidey.

oh yeah...what's the clipboard object in DeHackEd? Is that something that should not be touched?

Fellowzdoomer said:

The submissions look pretty good! I really liked the Clock. Salahmander, what happened to the crushing ceiling in The Conveyer Belt?

Cheers! I had a feeling the Clock would be quite an interesting gimmick for Cyberdreams 2 so I believed it would work. As for the Convey, the crushing ceiling were seperate, so I kinda put all the sectors together and the crushing ceilings are all in one, so it looks better.

Guys. Offical wad name is Dreams2.wad i got map07 done. Upload ir to mediafire then share it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3i11fva75da6436

The water teleporter is the front only. Make the cybie kill the spider. Go on the area with the green pedestool. If you're lucky, you'll rocket jump to the ledge to the switches. 2 squishes, cybiers dead. The other side is the exit.

Inspired by TNT MAP04