Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fellowzdoomer

Cyberdreams 2 Community Project -The End?

Should this project gets through, may I ask you to make clear in your wadauthor text file (or whatever it's called nowadays) that the .wad and its contents have nothing to do with CyberDreams' actual authors, nor with CyberDreams' original planned sequel.

Many thanks.

Albert Valls said:

Should this project gets through, may I ask you to make clear in your wadauthor text file (or whatever it's called nowadays) that the .wad and its contents have nothing to do with CyberDreams' actual authors, nor with CyberDreams' original planned sequel.

Many thanks.

Ok, gotcha...

CYBERDREAMS' ORIGINAL SEQUEL.

There was an intended sequel? I must be behind on nrws

Albert Valls said:

CyberDreams' original planned sequel.

Wait, were you preparing a sequel for the original? What happened?

Heh, I didn't understand it, sorry. It's just that your English is somehow strange. Out of curiosity, what's your native language?

EDIT: Also, what's the progress of this as of now? How many finished maps you have already?

ChronoSerge said:

Hey, can I join this project? I have a mean idea for some Cyber dreams levels.

Oh yeah, when's the deadline on this thing?

Sure. The more the merrier! The deadline should be in December or early January. It depends.

Also, I started map30 up!

Fellowzdoomer said:

Ya know what?

What would the current followers of this thread want?

Another hell revealed, AV ?

Some RELEASED, QUALITY maps.

So, uh... I'm wondering something.

Considering how the start of this year there were CPs flooding the forums, and considering how only a few managed to survive (The TWID, INO, TRCP and barely Switcheroom projects), I've been thinking.

With all these projects going on, I'm leaving it up to your hands to either postphone this project till next year or if we're still attempting to try it this year.

Either way, some maps (mine) will simply have to be redone from scratch. But this is only if people still have an interest in this project.

So? The fate of CyD 2 is up to you. Do we have even the slightest interest of doing this? Should we hold it off till next year? Or should we go on with it until our Windows (and Android) OSes break?