Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hardcore_gamer

Has somebody created gods mods/wads for Doom 64 EX yet?

Some nice levels were made. Most of the links on the official forum are dead though. You can find some of the maps on /idgames, but I don't remember the exact names.

Levels were made quite some time ago, but as mentioned, the links too them are long gone and even the DooM 64 EX forums are dead now.

I would still be releasing DooM 64 maps if I could get the editor to work, but it's buggy as hell so I can't get more than ten sectors in there before it starts spitting errors out at me.

That's strange; I can probably count the number of times DB64's errored/crashed on me on one hand. I know older versions (back when it was based on DB1) were really unstable, but the build I have seems fine.

My problem with Doom 64 editing is I can't seem to figure out how to scale the maps properly, the player is actually a bit larger than in vanilla doom.

Dragonsbrethren said:

That's strange; I can probably count the number of times DB64's errored/crashed on me on one hand. I know older versions (back when it was based on DB1) were really unstable, but the build I have seems fine.

I told Kaiser about the issue a few years back but nothing ever came of it.

Before, I thought it was my PC so when I got a new computer earlier this year I decided to try it again but it still wouldn't let me make a map so who knows.

Marnetmar said:

My problem with Doom 64 editing is I can't seem to figure out how to scale the maps properly, the player is actually a bit larger than in vanilla doom.

And the imps are so damn big!

There is some sadly though, I haven't got round to actually downloading and playing them though. I should have finished mine by now but you won't be seeing that for a while.