Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TimeOfDeath

Nina Dobrev 2

excellente, rofl @ the mdoom and intermission pics. I'd post an fda but it included an embarassingly high number of deaths. Pretty brutal map, nice and harsh ToD-esque traps, good stuff!

you should do a project together with Daiyu_Xiaoxiang, he also likes to add random pictures of girls to his maps. which i find totally creepy by the way.

"Nina Dobrev 2", a.k.a "Name maps about total irrelevant things"!

Anyway, there's almost terrifying to see, how you are trying to avoid straight lines on your maps.

yeah the minimap gave me a heart attack, but i never realized everything was crooked until i opened it, which is nice. didnt play it very far though, doesn't stuff like this practically scream for slime trails?

Excellent map, as usual. I'll post my FDA, seeing as it includes an embarassingly high number of deaths. Much like a car race, this is why we watch those, right?

Ahhhh, that rev missile got me after all...
http://filesmelt.com/dl/nina2_FDA.lmp
It's safe to say I died near the beginning, but I'll post it anyway. And man, this is outstanding! I actually never liked original Nina Dobrev (I mean map) but this is definitely something, even judging from what I've seen. I'm determined to beat it one day.

Much harder than the first one, IMO. So it'll probably take me like 1 year to finish. Still, I'm adding it to my collection. Who knows? Maybe one day...

I updated the link in the OP because of a coop bug and included a first exit max demo in 19:34.

Thanks for playing and FDAs. Actually I thought part 1 was harder. I'll make part 3 when new bikini pics are out...