Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Plut

Zone 300 demos [-complevel 2]

Episode 1 UV-Max in 19:29 - z3e1m1929.zip

Saw the table fill on DSDA twitch this morning and decided to learn the run, since it looked like it could be cut down significantly. Map10 went really abysmally (failed the quick jump to the blue armor a couple times then also just failed the regular platforming for no real reason) but I wanted sub-20 and I got sub-20, so I'm fine with it.

map06 fast 2:32.51                                                                                                                                                                                 

z306f232.zip                                      

D2All UV Fast in 1:06:43

Demo: z300fall6643.zip
Video without commentary for the archive: https://youtu.be/yhG_VI0gkmk

My first D2All. Counting from the first UV Fast IL I did of Zone 300, this one was 3 years in the making. I should probably have just submitted my first exit, but by then I had already committed to getting a better time, and I also had made better strategies. Talk about sunk-cost fallacy... not that I believe that spending 800 attempts for a gain of 2 minutes is worth it... I'm glad to be done with this challenge.

Also here are a few more interesting demos for the archive:

My first exit from last year - D2All in 1:08:19 z300fall6819.zip

A "humanly-TAS" segmented run of the D2All that I used for practice and routing. The only "tool" used was segmenting each level individually to get as good times as possible. The result was a segmented D2All in 56:38 z300fallseg5638.zip