Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MFG38

Something small I made in celebration of Doom's 20th anniversary

Really small, indeed. Nice, but could have contained at least an exit. Anyway, I have to tell you something - even this is better than all the 20th-anniversary mega community projects that ended up abandoned :) (Seriously, would like to see them too.)

Also, when I was playing, the Mastermind apparently managed to kill Cybie, I didn't see it, but such a thing is interesting, being so rare.

Haha, silly but fun to see. Though I think you should have had the word linedefs marked as always shown.

scifista42 said:

even this is better than all the 20th-anniversary mega community projects that ended up abandoned :)

In a way, is organizing and then abandoning several large projects not a fitting tribute to 20 years of Doom community? ;)

scifista42 said:

Also, when I was playing, the Mastermind apparently managed to kill Cybie, I didn't see it, but such a thing is interesting, being so rare.

It's because he had help from the other lower monsters. Cybie also died before Mama spidey when I played, too. Was fun, but I didn't care for the exit chamber.