Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snakes

/Newstuff Needs Another Revival

Mr. Chris said:

The backlog definitely needs to be dealt with if you ask me.

Also, why don't we just have Terry type WADs automatically put in themes/Terry because really, these types of maps aren't even funny anymore. They always involve a penis, an asshole, mentions of homosexuality and a few other gags.

Don't forget loud noises that can cause hearing damage to headphone users who are unaware of them.

Well, I just claimed a map, which will be my first review ever. Just a quick question: Do I have to complete the whole map for reviewing it? I mean, obviously I have to play and finish it, but I can't find all secrets. My claim expires on December 2 apparently, so if I haven't find by then (and I refuse to cheat, especially when it comes to secrets), can I still review it legitimately?

Zed said:

Well, I just claimed a map, which will be my first review ever. Just a quick question: Do I have to complete the whole map for reviewing it? I mean, obviously I have to play and finish it, but I can't find all secrets. My claim expires on December 2 apparently, so if I haven't find by then (and I refuse to cheat, especially when it comes to secrets), can I still review it legitimately?

I don't think it is necessity to find every secret. But it is more important to play through the whole wad as it should be.

In even shorter version:
Don't sweat over for missing secrets.

Sorry for the bump, just a little doubt.

I already submitted my review. Is there a way to know when it's going to be posted? I'm asking because I'm having a little problem with the screenshots, and I want to send them in time. I'm sure it's something minor and it won't take more than a couple of days to fix, but I don't want to mess up my first review. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks, and good day.

Zed said:

I'm having a little problem with the screenshots, and I want to send them in time.

Bloodshedder's currently on the forums, try dropping him a PM.

Zed said:

I already submitted my review. Is there a way to know when it's going to be posted? I'm asking because I'm having a little problem with the screenshots, and I want to send them in time.

Probably not until Thursday or Friday