Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StevieWolfe

Figure collectors might like this

http://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2012/07/preview-vts-vm-007-16th-scale-dark.html

I had no idea this even existed until I stumbled across someone auctioning pieces for it off on Ebay earlier. Say what you will about the movie, but damn this thing is MILES better than those cheap ass figures that were commonly sold around the time the film came out. You know, the ones with Sarge, and the Hellknight and had the horrible paint jobs?

Honestly, I kinda really want one.

Yah, saw this a while ago. It is pretty damn cool though. Though, those ones that came out around the movie are pretty hard to find too, and I personally wouldn't right them off completely. Though, in some cases I wonder if they were real or not. Does anyone actually have one those?

I saw the Sewer Imp in a toy store in California once, if I had known how impossible it would have been to find anywhere else I would have bought it. I don't think I had any money on my at the time though.

Hehe, "figure."

Anyway, great looking figurine, but not Doom-y enough my tastes, although Karl Urban is a real dreamboat; no homo (a bit homo). :>

I got the first4figures hellknight and I like the design. I was trying to find the limited model with more detailed standee with mutilated corpse under his foot but I settled with the common model. There is also doom movie bfg by the same company but those are commonly listed faulty with broken off details and such. Gotta hunt one of those too and hopefully find a mint one.