Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Technician

Marcia Wallace Dead-diddilly-ed

gothic said:

So, she will just dissapear, like Troy McClure?

I don't know how they'll do this. Especially after they hooked her up with Flanders.

Well.... Comicon said that someone from the Simpsons and someone from Family Guy would die this year.

geo said:

Well.... Comicon said that someone from the Simpsons and someone from Family Guy would die this year.

Rest of the cast must have eerie feel now. Someone literally died months after they spoke of dying character. I read somwhere that Apu might be the character.

I accidentally read this as Marsellus Wallace.

Clonehunter said:

Huh, this is sad. I wonder how they'll handle the character removal.

If she was paired up with Flanders, maybe have her die and have him go through that whole "shit my wife died" thing twice? Then again, that might be too much of a retread, even for a show that's getting as tired as The Simpsons is.

geo said:

The guy that died in Family Guy was Horace.
This is so eerie. For them to predict a death like that. I seriously wonder though, how will they retire the character now? Being with Flanders and all. That question is the majority of the posts here.

What's even creepier is the next scheduled episode is called Four Regrettings and a Funeral.

I hope this incident hurries up the end of the series. After all, the voice talent are all up in their years and they should be thankful Harry Shearer wasn't the one to die.

Ragnor said:

Who was Horace?

Bartender. Pretty sure he's died a few times now already >_>
Wouldn't call him a major character but there we go..