Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DoomRenegade

failed

Might have been worth mentioning that these are all multiplayer deathmatch levels.

Looking around them, they would actually make pretty good deathmatching I think. Not bad at all. Old school feel, like deathmatching in 1996. Probably worth fixing things like unpegged doortraks and tramnsparent midtextures showing through the floor, but otherwise pretty neat.

Well, could you tell me where the doors are messed up? I could fix that. I mean, I might have passed over all that stuff. I just usually focus more on the level and layout, just so the map is open, big, playable...
Just tell me where and I'll fix the issues
you mean untextured door frames? Sure, I'll texture them

No. I mean the textures on the sides of the doors move up or down when the doors are opened. Ticking the 'lower unpegged' flag on the linedefs on the sides of the doors will fix this.

As to the transparent midtextures showing through the floor, an example of this would be in the very start room of map 01. You fix this by making the two sides of the midtexture linedef different sectors, and then making something different on either side of the midtexture, eg the light level.