Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Flammable

[answered] PolyObject Problem, it disappears...

Using GZDoom 1.8.4 it works fine for me in both software and GL render modes. I don't know enough about PolyObjects to say whether you're breaking any rules with your map, but it looked fine as best as I could tell.

EDIT: Maybe try merging sectors so that the PolyObject always stays in the same sector?

E2: Why are all your linedefs double-sided?

plums said:

Using GZDoom 1.8.4 it works fine for me in both software and GL render modes. I don't know enough about PolyObjects to say whether you're breaking any rules with your map, but it looked fine as best as I could tell.

EDIT: Maybe try merging sectors so that the PolyObject always stays in the same sector?

E2: Why are all your linedefs double-sided?

Hummm I have tried it in Zdoom and it works fine. But if i try it in skulltag = same shit! I am playing in Zandronum 1.2 Maybe i can change something in settings so it will be working?

double sided linedefs* - lmao i thought it could help me somehow. I DUNNO XD

Any more ideas?

Don't use Skulltag and Zandronum. Polyobject code has been rewritten since they forked from ZDoom to support going across subsectors.

Hmm, i got it, thanks for answering! But what about polyobjects in Zandronum, later? Do you think zandronum will ever support it?