Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Revenant_

Wazzup

I have not been on Doom world 4 some time because i have been making a site of my own if u want to know what the site is called just ask P.S what the hell has been happing around here it has change a lot

[aoler pretending to be black]YO DAWG, U B CHILLIN IN DIS BITCH! W3RD! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO! TTYL KTHXBYE![/aoler]

You could just post the URL instead of waiting for individual people to ask you for it.

I like the look at other people's websites. Especially if they have a good design and intresting content, I'm just wierd.

orion said:

I like the look at other people's websites. Especially if they have a good design and intresting content, I'm just wierd.

Good stuff and attractive visuals. Oh yeah, you're one major freak. You should visit the sites promoted in the last SA news update.

Zaldron said:

Good stuff and attractive visuals. Oh yeah, you're one major freak. You should visit the sites promoted in the last SA news update.

I did, but then I started getting nightmares and realized I couldn't go on knowing there are sites about a crack pipe used for cleaning your nasal passages. I'm still recovering from that.

Revenant said:

I have not been on Doom world 4 some time because i have been making a site of my own if u want to know what the site is called just ask P.S what the hell has been happing around here it has change a lot

It's sephiroth!

My site is allmost better than this site and allready i have got 350 people have regesteriged on my site iguss i am cachingup with the amount in this forums. but i am trying to get my site to look as good as this one>

Revenant said:

My site is allmost better than this site and allready i have got 350 people have regesteriged on my site iguss i am cachingup with the amount in this forums. but i am trying to get my site to look as good as this one>

I guess I'll have to take your word for it.

Revenant said:

Is it a site about learning English?

Revenant said:

Wow, he used a period once.

And a >, whatever that's supposed to be.

Revenant said:

SEPHIROTH^10 HOORAY!#%!$@#11

Give me the URL so I can regesterige.

A failed attempt at another period, I guess he bit off more than he could chew.

bigbadgangsta said:

I'd rather you learn English from him than from engrish.com

My friend showed that site to me a while ago, I couldn't stop laughing for about an hour...seriously...

FACK YOU MAN!
Caption : Wow, I am so offended!

orion said:

A failed attempt at another period, I guess he bit off more than he could chew.

The letter "I" is biting off more than he can chew...

I have a game called Red Faction and i made a site about the game i put some mod in the site my own Forum and it got cool stuff about RF2 ok and it got some stuff about my clan and outher people's clans

Revenant said:

...outher people's clans

Hey there's no period, I think he ran out of air and died! HURRAH!

Look at all that shit he says about his site and doesn't even bother to post a link.