Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fodders

New Twin Towers Attack?

orion said:

no, it means they're INTO drugs. Any body that says drugs make you dumb is an idiot himself. My friend is a bigger pot head than me and he's basicly the smartest person in that class.

Yeah, that's what I meant, I said it backwards.

Anyway, it's kind of dumb to consider people as "not fun" because they're not into drugs...

I'm not saying that, it's just that I can't really get along with them. Much like I can't get along with some people here because of their views on drugs. We end up fighting, neither site gives up, and in the end we still end up thinking the same as we did before. What's the point? Some people are just oo hard headed, and I admit I'm one of them.

orion said:

I'm not saying that, it's just that I can't really get along with them. Much like I can't get along with some people here because of their views on drugs. We end up fighting, neither site gives up, and in the end we still end up thinking the same as we did before. What's the point? Some people are just oo hard headed, and I admit I'm one of them.

So...don't talk about drugs. I mean there's gotta be plenty of other topics of conversation.

Archvile64 said:

So...don't talk about drugs. I mean there's gotta be plenty of other topics of conversation.

INDUSTRIAL MUSIC

Archvile64 said:

nah, there isn't.

orion said:

nah, there isn't.

You shallow, shallow people... :P

I guess we could talk about girls... but they don't know any of the girls that us druggies like. They have a different sence of humor, and their views on living are different. It's not that I have something against them, it's just that we can't get along.

Thats it. From here on out, whenever you mention drugs, I'm going to start talking about industrial music.

ehh go ahead, hopefually it won't get boring to you too quickly =]

Don't start. Because then I'll have to start. And once I start babbling about baseball THERE WILL BE NO END!@#!#@$3

yeah, I noticed the kids in school like to talk about baseball. I could not hold up a conversation about that. I just couldn't.

orion said:

yeah, I noticed the kids in school like to talk about baseball. I could not hold up a conversation about that. I just couldn't.

You sir, are an idiot.

and exactly what's soo smart about hitting a ball with a stick and running around in circle while other's try and catch the ball?

bah, you edited the post and now it's a red X.
EDIT: what are you playing mind games with me? it's back to normal now.

orion said:

and exactly what's soo smart about hitting a ball with a stick and running around in circle while other's try and catch the ball?

It involves much more strategy than that, for one thing. Second of all, "hitting a ball with a stick" is easily the hardest feat in all of sports. Bar none.

orion said:

bah, you edited the post and now it's a red X.

Yeah, I tried to put Liam's wank.jpg, but it doesn't seem to work even though if I put the url into the url box at the top of the screen it shows up fine.

Archvile64 said:

It involves much more strategy than that, for one thing. Second of all, "hitting a ball with a stick" is easily the hardest feat in all of sports. Bar none.

What about sustaining a foosball-related injury?

I actually used to be pretty good at it, till I lost some vision from stairing at the screen. I can hardly see the ball come anymore.

the_Danarchist said:

What about sustaining a foosball-related injury?

What about it?