Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zed

Russian artist nails his testicles to the Red Square (NSFW)

This seems to be the last of a series of protests by Piotr Pavlensky against Putin's regime.

NOTE: For some reason my PC refuses to play the video, but I think it's safe to assume that it's quite graphical. You are warned.
NOTE2: Another article, without the "offending" video (it has a photograph, but nothing really shocking).

The man has sewn his lips shut in an earlier demonstration and wrapped himself in barbed wire in another. It would be a much more commendable demonstration if he wasn't a complete masochist.

Putin doesn't back down! His upcoming Eurasian Alliance will destroy the already crippled European Union.

Yeah, I don't think nailing your sack to the ground's really going to help, especially when all it's going to do is hurt like a motherfucker.

I'm trying not to curl up and protect my balls instinctively.

Technician said:

TIt would be a much more commendable demonstration if he wasn't a complete masochist.

So, any takers?

I like how the officer or whoever in the first video walks up to him, really not knowing what to expect, glances over, and abruptly turns away and start to walk off camera without looking back.