Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SO19

New mini-mod - TIER 1

So I made hostage rescue, twilight warrior, covert ops and CQB. And so now for something completely...similar. I'm working on a small mod, largely based on a map that replicates OBL's house in Abbottabad. It is a hostage rescue theme rather than killing a particular individual. I also plan a few other maps, possibly one in a library (lots of possibilities for shooting up books) and maybe a Middle Eastern town raid with some "friendlies" to help you out.

I've worked up some cool effects - doors that swing open, breakable glass, a whole heap of unseen and new stuff.

Some pics are here:

Feedback or comments welcome. It's for Edge. So if you hate Edge, or military themed stuff, this probably ain't for you.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

I'm still stuck trying to figure out what AR-15 has a fixed rear sight physically milled into the upper receiver and has no charging handle

Other than the paradoxical floating attachments on the MP5SD and the aforementioned strange AR-15, this mod looks kinda nice. If you are the original author of these models, I would suggest adding width to that EOTech sight on the AR, it looks very odd. Also the MP5SD's rear sight is floating.