Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deadnail

medicated deadie

Hello. I'm all drugged up. I'm going to have to miss work again tonight. I'll probably have a scar where I had that shit cut open, drained, and stuffed full of antiseptic paper. I'll have to have it cleaned tomorrow and probably see a plastic surgeon just to have the cyst removed and take care of the whole problem

AINT THAT ABMOUT A BITCH

Sorry vicoden doesn't really get me high it kinda gets me numb and zippy happy. My fingers suffer the worst so fuck my typing w()))000.

I think I'm gonna mix some weed ino the mix but i think that might degrade the effect of all these gigantic antibiotic dildo pills i have to take every fou rhours.

in other news i just played through serious same 2 and guess what holy fucking shit i loved it

i just got a set of demos that are on serious difficulty and get like 100% secrets.

there's a phone booth right at the start of the game!

"gimme las vegas"
"vegas here."
"has blondie showed up yet?"
"no."
"well gimme a call when he does, i've been waiting forever."

croateam is pretty cool but the cocksuckers need to show some respect to 3d realms.

i think i'm going to have all my teeth surgically removed.

whaddaya think about THAT shit huh?

instead of some serious thread that starts out with a serious important point and ends up talking about baseball or socks or some shit let's go ahead and talk about something stupid fuck it. this way we'll leave the important threads alone. HOORAY

the vicodin high isn't something like weed or alcohol. It's a purely physical high with no effects on your head. You are still the same person, everything is normal except your body feels good. Atleast that's how it was for me, however ectacy was the shit that gave me the real orgasms going through my body. And yes, most people say they felt numb while on vicodin, that wasn't the case for me and my friend though, don't know why.

deadnail said:

ends up talking about baseball

Let's see, where to begin...

A wild pitch thrown by Victor Zambrano in the bottom of the ninth allowed Wendell Magee, Jr. to score the winning run as the Detroit Tigers defeated the Tampa Bay Devil Rays at home, 7-6. Magee also hit a two-run homer in the seventh that at the time, gave the Tigers a 5-4 lead. Matt Anderson, who has electric stuff but has been struggling with control, got the win after pitching a scoreless inning. Also hitting homers were Randall Simon of the Tigers and Russ Johnson of the Rays.

In the Big Apple, the Yankees returned to form, smashing the Orioles 7-1. Jason Giambi hit his first homer in Yankee Stadium, and after a very slow start, has gotten his average up to .288. The Yankees had five homers -- one each from Giambi, Rondell White, Alfonso Soriano, Jorge Posada and Shane Spencer. Orlando "El Duque" Hernandez improved his record to 2-1 with six innings of one-run baseball, striking out seven. Baltimore scored their lone run on a Jay Gibbons solo homer in the sixth.

Darren Oliver is beginning to look like the pitcher that signed the horribly overpriced seven-million dollar per year contract with the Texas Rangers a year ago. Now with the Red Sox, he is 2-0 after pitching seven innings, giving up 2 runs, and beating the Toronto Blue Jays yesterday, 10-3. Manny Ramirez was 4-for-5 with a homer, his fourth of the year, and four RBIs. Scott Eyre, the Jays' starter, was rocked for 7 runs in 1 1/3 innings.

The White Sox won their second in a row against division leader Cleveland (BOO). Mark Buehrle became the second 4-0 pitcher in the majors after limiting the strong-hitting Indians to just two runs in 8 innings in a 7-2 victory. Magglio Ordonez, Kenny Lofton, and Ray Durham each had three hits for the Sox. Danys Baez took the loss for the Tribe.

The Kansas City Royals jumped on Brad Radke early, scoring four runs in 5 2/3 innings. That was nothing, however, compared with their nine-run eighth inning against the Twins' bullpen which up to last night had been dominating the AL. Paul Byrd improved to 3-0, allowing 3 runs in 6 innings, and Carlos Beltran homered from the Royals as they beat the Twins, 16-3.

Texas beat Anaheim, 4-1, on the solid pitching of Ismael Valdes. Valdes allowed one run in 7 1/3 innings. Hideki Irabu earned the save, working a scoreless ninth, with Jeff Zimmerman and John Rocker, the normal closers, injured and in the minors respectively. Carl Everett homered and Rafael Palmeiro had three hits for the pitching-challenged Rangers.

The Mariners continued their magic on the road, beating the A's 7-4 in Oakland. The Mariners, who won 59 games on the road last year, an AL record, and who have a 9-1 road record this year, got a three-run homer in the first inning from John Olerud, off of young star pitcher Tim Hudson, who took the loss. Jamie Moyer earned the win, pitching 5 innings and giving up three runs, and Kazuhiro Sasaki got his fourth save.

Over in the National League, it was Kevin Millwood to the rescue for the Braves when ace Greg Maddux was injured after just pitching one inning. Millwood allowed one run in four innings of relief, and Rafael Furcal provided the offense for the Braves, going 2-for-4 with 2 RBIs in a 2-1 victory over the Mets. Mets starter Jeff D'Amico pitched well, allowing just two runs in seven innings, but was saddled with the loss.

Sparks flew in Milwaukee during Pittsburgh's 3-2 win. Brewers left fielder Geoff Jenkins was hit with a pitch in the second inning, so in retaliation, Brewers starter Ben Sheets plunked Aramis Ramirez in the back intentionally when the Pirates came to bat. Ramirez charged the mound, and a brawl ensued. Both Sheets and Ramirez were ejected. Adrian Brown hit a go-ahead homer for the Buccos in the fifth, and Mike Williams picked up his sixth save with a perfect ninth.

The latest Japanese sensation to hit America, Kasuhisa Ishii, improved his record to 3-0 as the Dodgers defeated the Rockies, 6-3 in Colorado. Rockies starter Mike Hampton who has failed to find the groove he once had before coming to Colorado, looked a little better, giving up three runs in six innings. Converted starter Eric Gagne picked up his fifth save of the year, pitching a scoreless ninth.

In a battle of undefeated starters, the Cardinals' Matt Morris came out the surprising winner, beating Curt Schilling and the Arizona Diamondbacks 8-4. Morris and Schilling both had 3-0 records entering the game, and Morris improved to 4-0 while Schilling dropped to 3-1. Jim Edmonds hit a grand slam in the sixth inning for the Cardinals, who are a half a game behind the Pirates in the NL Central division.

Philadelphia rallied against the Florida Marlins' struggling bullpen, scoring four runs in the final four innings to pull off a 7-5 win in Miami. Pat Burrell, Mike Lieberthal, and Scott Rolen all homered for the Phillies, Rolen's giving the Phils a 6-5 lead in the 8th. Rheal Cormier picked up the win with two scoreless innings of relief, and Jose Mesa earned his fifth save.

The Montreal Expos, likely to be contracted at the end of this season, continued their bid for fan support and ultimately, the right to stay in the Major Leagues, with an 15-8 rout of the Chicago Cubs. The Expos scored 7 runs against reliever Donovan Osborne, who took the loss. Bruce Chen earned the win with four innings of one-run relief after starter Tomo Ohka allowed six runs without even getting an out. Jose Vidro homered for the Expos, and Delino Deshields and Chris Stynes went deep for the Cubs.

Lance Berkman continued his torrid hitting, driving his 8th home run of the year, tied for the major league lead with Barry Bonds, in a 7-2 blasting of the Cincinnati Reds. The Reds only managed four hits against Carlos Hernandez, the Astros starter who took the win, while the Houston bullpen pitched 3 2/3 innings of hitless relief to seal the win.

And finally, out in San Diego, Bonds did hit his aforementioned 8th home run, but the Padres prevailed over the Giants in a 5-3 win. Kevin Jarvis, recently signed to a long-term contract by the Pads, gave up a lone run in five innings. Giants starter Kurt Ainsworth allowed two runs in his four innings of work, taking the loss. Trevor Hoffman pitched a scoreless ninth, earning his sixth save.

WELL YOU ASKED FOR IT MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Correct me if I'm wrong, deadnail, but aren't you always drugged up?

DooMBoy said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, deadnail, but aren't you always drugged up?

Yeh but now he is drugged down

orion and his vicoden shit

Yeah well these are PURE vicoden these don't have any inactive ingredients in them like a lot of prescripts too and these make my body feel good and a little uncoordinated and I just drove to work to pick up my check and my eyes can't focus all that fast and i'm a wee bit numb but hey, I'm happy.

Liam has an enemy that's an ass happy banner killer hatin' buckaroo.

I like deadie when he's medicated :)

AND YOU DON'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M NOT?! SHIT YOU'RE JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER MEN IN MY LIFE.

stupid faggot baseball shit

I read two words of that massive plop of vomitacious garbage and now my scar hurts. Fuck you, you fuckin' fucker of fuck. Go bone a moat.

Yeh but now he is drugged down

YER both wrong ya retard and ya limey I'm drugged LEFT. One of these days I'm gonna get drugged right and not wake up for a few days. =)))))

I snorted the middle one (Vicodin ES) and ate another one of them suckers (all together 1500mg). I wasn't complaining either =]

deadnail said:

(snip)[deadnail verbage]... One of these days I'm gonna get drugged right and not wake up for a few days. =)))))

Nah drugged right is , going to bed dressed, and waking up 2 days later naked with tattoos saying deadnail is the best fuck I had and lipstick marks all over your body: Oh and a signed affidavit saying it's from females :)

Update, the affidavit was a reminder to me of that time in Morocco, but we won't go into that

Hey mine aren't in there but they're only 500's that's why only my fingers are getting high. In highschool we used to do 1000's. GODDAMN those were fun.

Hell, my buddy used to SELL the damn things!! =)))

hey fod like this one time my buddy got drunk as hell so we fucking unzipped his pants and drew lips on his boxers with lipstick. holy shit it was the funniest shit ever 'cuz there weren't any chicks there. =)

don't ask how i had the lipstick.

and one day i want to get so drunk i wake up three days later under my car naked with my keys in my ass. now THAT is a good fucking weekend. =)

heh, I get all my shit from my friend too, but I don't really like that since I alweys feel like I should have a better hook up. Plus having money involved between 2 friends isn't the best situation. It's good for now though, I'll chill through it till the end of the year and by then I'll be forced to find someone else to buy shit from because he's moving. Worst case scenario is that I'll end up buying from another high school kid and getting worse deals than I am now, I might just have to take some risks then and try getting their dude's number. I'll have to think about that though, don't wanna mess with the wrong dude and get my ass shot for it.

meh, everyone get's drunk atleast once in their life and puts lipstick and make up on just for the hell of it. I know I did, I can't remember if I was drunk though.

orion said:

meh, everyone get's drunk atleast once in their life and puts lipstick and make up on just for the hell of it. I know I did, I can't remember if I was drunk though.

OK, there's a new custom title in there somewhere, I just can't find it at the moment.

if you could get "MoRoSe MoOoSe" out of the thing I said life would be beautiful!

but in all seriousness...
/me phears

orion said:

No you can convince yourself if you must, but the word gay is now emblazoned in my brain :)

Linguica said:

OK, there's a new custom title in there somewhere, I just can't find it at the moment.

How about

Crossdressing freak
I like makeup
I wish I was a woman
This isn't the right shade for you
Maybe it's Mayballine (sp)

bigbadgangsta said:

How about

Crossdressing freak
I like makeup
I wish I was a woman
This isn't the right shade for you
Maybe it's Mayballine (sp)

How about "Get away from me"?

it's funny how you used to hate being called deady(ie)... (did I start that, I think I did)...

and now you're using it yourself...

oh the irony...

and like that.. *poof* he's gone... for another couple o' months.. ;)

S./

Is it just me, or have these forums turned into a hangout for druggies telling their war stories and crap?

Anyway, to add to the madness:

Recent studies indicate that a barrel full of monkeys, despite popular belief, is not fun. Rather, in fact, it is quite frightening.

orion said:

WEEEE!!@! I'd upload my pic and play around with it to scare you people but I don't have a scanner =P

It's still loads of fun though, more fun than doom =]

OH GOD MY EYES TAKE THEM OUT MAKE IT STOP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Captain Skippy said:

heh, that was a long time ago, i cut my hair off

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/fodders/wads/orions.jpg

This is the time where I wish I still had the pic of Skadoomer's crossdressing pic...