Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rayziik

A (birthday) Request

We will if you release all your UV-Max demos on Youtube to the Doomed Speed Demos Archive. Seriously, there's no reason not to. :P

Yeah, I know you provide links to them in your channel, but still.

Rayzik said:

I will, but you'll have to instruct me as to how first. I'm not familiar with the system

Just post them in their appropriate thread in the demos forum here, and they should be added on Sunday
Happy anti-belated birthday!

Happy Birthday sunshine! I would have made you a map but it won't be done in time, it would take me about ten years just to get half a decent map done, heh.

I made it in two hours just now (so little free time these days) so it's not exactly very polished, but might provide you a few minutes of distraction.

http://www.speedyshare.com/dxvK4/OYCtD.wad

Happy birthday, and thanks for giving me something neat to do! :>

some more info:
Compatibility: Vanilla
Multiplayer: No
Music: "Anbroids" by Malcolm Brown, MIDI sequenced by Kyntello

Eris Falling said:

Just post them in their appropriate thread in the demos forum here, and they should be added on Sunday
Happy anti-belated birthday!

Okies. That's simple enough!

walter confalonieri said:

you have a favorite style or anything it's ok?

Anything you like! It's no matter to me really.

@joe-ilya @JudgeDeadd Thanks, I'll play them in a few!

Hmm... I see some guys are uploading their WADS. May as well join in...)

Originally, it was upposed to be longer than this, but due to the lack of ideas, i decided to cut it short. Someday, i might make a sequel, though.

Aaand the reason i decided to post it HERE is because i finished the WAD and found this thread just in time :D.

So here it is:

https://www.mediafire.com/?tck238raqocx7at

Aoi_Shinigami said:

Hmm... I see some guys are uploading their WADS. May as well join in...)

There's a third one for the list! Thanks :D

Download Toxic Storage Facility

Happy birthday Rayzik! As much as I would like to whip up a wad for you today, I don't have a lot of time (plus, I've never been that good at speed mapping). Anyway, here is a map I recently made as a replacement for E1M1. A quick, fun little level for you to try. It's only got Doom 1 linedef actions but technically has UDMF traits, so you may want to run it in a sourceport like GZDoom. Enjoy!

Awesome guys! I'll be playing some doom later tonight after I go out!

So far, I've done JudgeDeadd's and joe-ilya's maps, and they are both on the upload as we speak! (Or type?...)

Here, i made a thing:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2uwts1ia8ruab8x/hbr.wad

It comes out a canyon / techbase hard level (imo), and tricky secrets!

More a speed mapping experiment after long time i didn't did any of those (just for preparing myself for the thanksgiving speed mapping event...)

Music from Jurassic park: The arcade

Obsidian said:

Download Galvanize.
Took a few hours, but it was good fun to make. You'll need the Gothic texture pack to run it. Enjoy!

Oh yeah, and it's a Boom map. See if you can recognize the music. ;-)

IT'S CRASH BANDICOOT BONEYARD OMGGGGGGGGG.

I love you.

walter confalonieri said:

Here, i made a thing:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2uwts1ia8ruab8x/hbr.wad

It comes out a canyon / techbase hard level (imo), and tricky secrets!

More a speed mapping experiment after long time i didn't did any of those (just for preparing myself for the thanksgiving speed mapping event...)

Music from Jurassic park: The arcade

40oz said:

here's a sloppy birthday map I whipped up in a few hours. Hope you like it!

http://www.jbserver.com/forums/atta...42_HBRAYZIK.zip

Woohoo, more for the list!

EDIT:
Sad to say, but Aoi_Shinigami, and Job, your maps I can't upload to YouTube because GZDoom doesn't cooperate very well with FRAPS. It's very unfortunate because they're all very unique and playable maps, but I will post my demos here after I finish everything.

ArmouredBlood said:

Got some Boom Goodness here. Small map, took around 5-6 hours to make. Midi is Rammstein - Benzin. Happy Birthday.

There's some stuff added for multiplayer, but not much.

Tough map man! Was pretty fun to play though.

That being said, I'll be accepting any more submissions until the end of today, 11:59PM EST time. At that time I'll post a compiled wad with all the maps and FDAs I have for people with slower internets. After that, make your own thread!

Thanks again guys!

Rayzik said:

Tough map man! Was pretty fun to play though.

That being said, I'll be accepting any more submissions until the end of today, 11:59PM EST time. At that time I'll post a compiled wad with all the maps and FDAs I have for people with slower internets. After that, make your own thread!

Thanks again guys!

If you're going to include a text file, I'd like you to make sure to put in the music credits, something I'm always irked to see lacking.

Maybe you could submit them to doomedsda.us? For one, it would serve as a mirror to preserve the demos and maps in case Mediafire deletes them.