Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I love 420, it's wierd how only people that should know what it is actually know what it is. I'm very happy it's like that, gives me a sence of freedom.

This might be the most petty 420 I ever had because I only have 10 bucks. So I'm just thinking of going somewhere with my friends and smoking a blut or two. Originally the plan was to be trippin on shrooms and maybe doing E again, but neither are around so it's just going to have to be like any other day.

orion said:

I love 420, it's wierd how only people that should know what it is actually know what it is. I'm very happy it's like that, gives me a sence of freedom.

What, you can't live in my city and not know what it is.

nope that ain't it. You'll find out about it when the time comes, and if you never do, than chances are it's not something you'd care about eitherway.

4/21 is the anniversary of Columbine. I've gotta write my annual "STFU game-blaming psycho-parent nazis!" rant.

IMJack said:

4/21 is the anniversary of Columbine. I've gotta write my annual "STFU game-blaming psycho-parent nazis!" rant.

Actualy, I'm pretty sure it was 4-20, because I think that was the day when some girls got caught toking up in the restroom back in Junior High...hehe...suckers.

At any rate, I'm pretty sure it was 4-20

Anyway, 4-20 is the date that our senior prom is...not like I'm going or anything.

yes 4-20, dont know whyy anyone would celebrate this day. nothing good happened on this day. hitlers birth, columbine, a few other older killings, and the death of 3 people in a car accident 5 years ago( they got high, not just pot) i dont know why u would call it pot day cause u can smoke pot on anyday. i think it is rather childish to celebrate 4-20, or pot for that matter. anyway i would like to know why 4-20 is so common, and why it is considered a holiday among pot heads.

Sephiroth said:

yes 4-20, dont know whyy anyone would celebrate this day. nothing good happened on this day. hitlers birth, columbine, a few other older killings, and the death of 3 people in a car accident 5 years ago( they got high, not just pot) i dont know why u would call it pot day cause u can smoke pot on anyday. i think it is rather childish to celebrate 4-20, or pot for that matter. anyway i would like to know why 4-20 is so common, and why it is considered a holiday among pot heads.

Because according to surveys, the average "toke-up" time is 4:20 PM. I also heard something about 420 being a police code for marijuana, not sure about that one though...

Supposedly there are 420 different chemicals in weed, so I think that has something to do with it too. I get out of work tomorrow with a hefty paycheck; there'll be celebrations aplenty (heheh).

I heard in Canada, at least in some areas, it is legal to smoke weed on the 20th of every month, and posess it and smoke it in public and all, for about an hour (4:20-5:20). Dunno where the Hell I heard it though.

I usually thought 4/20 was meant to remember Columbine. Oh well, I guess I learned something new today. Wasn't Hitler born on the 21st or 22nd of April?

fuck 420 ain't just the smoking holiday it's the "get fucked up on whatever you can" holiday. Usually meaning shit that's better than weed. Atleast that's what it means now, back in the day it really was the pot day.

orion said:

fuck 420 ain't just the smoking holiday it's the "get fucked up on whatever you can" holiday. Usually meaning shit that's better than weed. Atleast that's what it means now, back in the day it really was the pot day.

Um, from what I've heard its only to celebrate w33dage. Which is all I'd ever do, thank you very much.

Yeah, it's definately been just about pot for as long as I can remember.

a year ago it was the smoking holiday, but now that everyone is doing shrooms, ectasy, acid, coke, heroin, whatever you name it, weed is just too boring and not special enough for the day anymore. Atleast around here.

orion said:

a year ago it was the smoking holiday, but now that everyone is doing shrooms, ectasy, acid, coke, heroin, whatever you name it, weed is just too boring and not special enough for the day anymore. Atleast around here.

Hmmm...on second thought, maybe I'll skip on picking up weed smoking. If it turns you into a moron like this...

the_Danarchist said:

Hmmm...on second thought, maybe I'll skip on picking up weed smoking. If it turns you into a moron like this...

yes, weed is a gateway drug, I'm not denying that. But what I do know is that you probably thing drugs are bad just because you were raised that way by your parents and by your school. You also never looked on any other site online about drugs without a "DARE" logo on it. All in all you obey these 3 things:
-don't do drugs
-don't have sex
-don't break laws

I just want you to realize you're going to live a life that's been planned for you. If you want to know why just read this.

you also call me a moron cause I do drugs. Without drugs I'd never made it into honor classes buddy. They're the shit that got me intrested in psychology, biology, earth space science, and other shit. I'd also like to have you know that plenty of people that are considered to be a blessing to humanity did drugs. For example Sigmund Freud was a cokehead.

Archvile64 said:

Weed's only a gateway drug if you don't exhibit self-control.

No, believe me that's not true, once you start smoking more, or once you get into highschool it's just not possible not do try anything else. It starts with weed, and just moves on, usually to nitrus, pain killers, cough medicine, ectasy, shrooms, lsd, and then some move onto coke and heroin. (30% of my school consists of coke addicts and about half of them are heroin addicts)

Most private schools around here have more cokeheads than people that smoke weed. Why? because they have the money to keep their addiction up and they'll most likely end up with a very well paying job that will support it from there.

Really, I went to a private school for ten years, now I'm in a huge public high school, I've never even considered anything but weed.

Megalyth said:

Supposedly there are 420 different chemicals in weed, so I think that has something to do with it too. I get out of work tomorrow with a hefty paycheck; there'll be celebrations aplenty (heheh).

it's a myth, one that is fake. The real meaning behind 420 is pretty stupid if you ask me. There were once these couple of guys (forgot what they used to call themselves) that used to smoke every day after school. When they got out they usually participated in school activities so they finally got out at about 4 pm. By the time they got to their smoking place it was 420 so it became a custom to them to smoke at that time every day. The whole thing just spread from there (this happened in the 1960's or so).

other myth's include that the police code for marijuana abuse is 420, also fake. And something else I forgot.

Archvile64 said:

Really, I went to a private school for ten years, now I'm in a huge public high school, I've never even considered anything but weed.

I said around my area, but I'm sure that's how it is for most private schools. I'm also damn 100% sure if you started hanging around with people that do coke you'd end up doing it. There's no one that can be best friends with coke addicts and never do it. If you think otherwise you're wrong. You just probably hang out with people that don't do harder things than weed so you wouldn't know.

For example Sigmund Freud was a cokehead.

Sigmund Freud was probably one of the most f*cked up humans to ever spring from a woman. Calling him a genius is like calling NAMBLA a decent organization of normal, well-developed men.

DC

Doom-Child said:

Sigmund Freud was probably one of the most f*cked up humans to ever spring from a woman. Calling him a genius is like calling NAMBLA a decent organization of normal, well-developed men.

DC

He was quite normal. Nothing fucked up about him.

He *was* a genius, too. :P