Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

huge, sharp antlars, and if I want to shoot, they'll start glowing and fireing plasma =]

I actually want a skin like that.

orion said:

said this about 3 times already in this thread, but I can't stress this enough. If you have the money to support a coke addiction, go for it. It's not actually that bad of a drug,

You, sir are an idiot and have obviously no idea of what damage snorting coke does to the nose, check out the Brit actress Daniella Westbrooke who's septum was rotted away and now she has one huge hole where there should be 2 nostrils, and she is certainly earning enough money

fodders said:

You, sir are an idiot and have obviously no idea of what damage snorting coke does to the nose, check out the Brit actress Daniella Westbrooke who's septum was rotted away and now she has one huge hole where there should be 2 nostrils, and she is certainly earning enough money

I do understand the damage, I should know after all I've been snorting pills regularly lately. What you probably think is that it's the coke that causes the damage. Snorting most powders will do the same exact thing, therefore it's not coke's fault, it's the method of getting the substance into your body that's causing the problem. And if you don't like it, there's other ways of doing it, can't guarranty they're as effective, but they do exist and most likely wouldn't be that much difference in it.

Zaldron said:

Hookers sound way more fun than drugs (if you have the money ;)

hookers AND DRUGS (I'm alweys one step ahead)

orion said:

hookers AND DRUGS (I'm alweys one step ahead)

Unfortunately, thats about the oppisite for your progress on the evolutionary scale.

the_Danarchist said:

Unfortunately, thats about the oppisite for your progress on the evolutionary scale.

When you got drugs you got money, when you got money you got chicks. Even without money some of the hottest chicks in my high school snort coke or atleast smoke weed.

orion said:

When you got drugs you got money, when you got money you got chicks. Even without money some of the hottest chicks in my high school snort coke or atleast smoke weed.

Hehe, My high school = 60% Greenfield = hot girls galore = The Drug Capital of Western Pennsylvania =)

It's kinda wierd looking to see a cute little girl snorting coke in the hallway, I just can never get used to seeing it. =]

They generally don't do it in school, but try running down to Greenfield on say, a Saturday night. That's where the fun is.

heh, here they don't even bother going into the bathroom anymore. If they get caught on camera they just say there were picking their nose.

Yup, I'd still do pretty much anything to fuck that chick. Then again, thinking about it, I could offer her a little coke and that would work. Don't know if it's worth the trouble fucking around with it though. I'll have to think about it. =P

Hey orion, ever wonder how people have sex without there being drugs involved?

Archvile64 said:

Hey orion, ever wonder how people have sex without there being drugs involved?

That's just awkward, but true, before drugs became such a big part of my life I did think of it normally. Or atleast what I thought "normally" was back then. =]