Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom-Child

Email notification?

Has email notification just randomly stopped for anyone else? I turned it off then back on, but no dice. I'm wondering if this is some kind of divine justice for all the times I made fun of stupid people.

DC

orion said:

last thing I need is more spam in my email.

It doesn't even qualify as "last". It just explodes in the middle of the race.

Hopefully that's because it's disabled.

That is the most useless feature ever.

Lüt said:

Hopefully that's because it's disabled.

That is the most useless feature ever.

Dude, I remeber when I had that on, I had over 1000 messages in my mailbox and 98% of them were from DW

Yeah...it would be like signing up for spam INTENTIONALY. The only thing I ever like to see in my inbox is e-mail from friends.

bigbadgangsta said:

Dude, I remeber when I had that on, I had over 1000 messages in my mailbox and 98% of them were from DW

Heh, yeah, I know a few people who've banned "linguica@doomworld.com" from their inboxes cause the email notifications come from him :P

Lüt said:

Heh, yeah, I know a few people who've banned "linguica@doomworld.com" from their inboxes cause the email notifications come from him :P

Names please

Maybe you guys think it's worthless, but I use it. And, thankfully, on the new board you don't get a message for every post, necessarily. If you haven't been to read the one you got an email about, you won't get another one if somebody else posts.

DC