Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

Kanye West Screams into a Microphone

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! X-D

What a freaking prima donna. I wonder if he's going to dress that up as some sort of artistic statement.

AgentSpork said:

I don't get it. Is there a story behind this or was the dude just being random?

He being serious, he thinks it's talent.

He's a musical great AND a neverending source of comedy. Is there anything he can't do?

Kurt Cobain screamed into a microphone too.

Kanye is from Chicago. Here in Chicago we have Chicago, and then we have the south side. Kanye is not from Chicago, he's from the South Side.

What's so bad about it? He was almost in key too actuelly :P
Stuff like this has been done and is being done like a million times. So what if he felt like it.

Marnetmar said:

He's the new Nelson Mandela <3

Don't even. He's just a self-centered douchebag.

I did not know about this BROWN human before I read this thread.
Why do you post threads about such unimportant people?

Sokoro said:

Get out.

They think an animated horizontally reflected sky is such an amazing feat of engineering they made a big scenery spectacle out of it. This will be a good video for apple slaves to play on their iphones, where bitcoin apps are banned just like china, which is causing bitcoin to crash right now, and where the iphones are incidentally made by children, just like everything at toys r us so make sure to give your children presents made by other children for the false idol Santa Claus, aka corporate jesus this year, iphags. The walled garden will assure there's no better available video than this so why shouldn't this artificially elevated useful idiot named kaybneoijgfd bla bla whatever west act like an idiot for millions and millions of dollars. That's a pretty level playing field for everyone who was born against their will in this plastic corporate fraud culture.

I was expecting something along the lines of that he's using hyper-distortion soundwaves to communicate with aliens and/or whales. Silly me.

Sokoro said:

I'm racists and I don't get this.

Ralphis said:

Look at these shut-ins trying to act like they don't know who Kanye West is

Ya, 'cause everyone is from the US of A. USA! USA! Gimme my XXL menu with extra fries!

I know about him, but only because I'm a sad Internet person. My family, who are regular folks, were baffled when I brought up the name a few months back. So not only you're wrong, you're as wrong as you could possibly be. It's those who know about Kanye West (outside of 'MURICA, which nobody sane cares about) who are the shut-ins.

Ralphis said:

I sincerely don't have a slightest idea who he is.

Ralphis said:

Here's what I know about him:

- His name
- His skin color
- His gender
- A vague idea of his general profession

Does that really count as "knowing" someone?

Phml said:

Ya, 'cause everyone is from the US of A. USA! USA! Gimme my XXL menu with extra fries!

I know about him, but only because I'm a sad Internet person. My family, who are regular folks, were baffled when I brought up the name a few months back. So not only you're wrong, you're as wrong as you could possibly be. It's those who know about Kanye West (outside of 'MURICA, which nobody sane cares about) who are the shut-ins.

You seem pissed off

This is the same guy who compared himself to police officers and soldiers because he feels that he puts his life on the line just like them by spitting into a mic.