Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alfonzo

Cacowards 2014 nomination thread

I made this wad and half way in I thought that I could make the awards, so I worked my ass off and I still don't think it was enough :/
36 maps, I made 1 texture that's about it, all the maps are made from scratch, but the first map has another map from another wad I made

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rzk6uv1tsry02va/achtung.zip?dl=0

Please, it took a few months and I want to know if it is good, or more than good
It's currently my favorite wad of my own creation, I can post links to previous stuff, might as well
I added a ton of maps to the Achtung folder but here is ever map I didn't post in the Achtung folder plus some of those maps
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6hp3qtuwxbxwafe/AllWads2014.zip?dl=0

Do not nominate your own projects for a Cacoward. If you want feedback, make a thread in Wads and Mods and wait patiently.

CorSair said:

Was Monster Hunter Ltd. (Part I and II) mentioned, or even Bloody Steel? It's a shame to skip these beauties.

scuba mentioned the former but youve just now mentioned the latter

I am sorry for posting my own wad, so I will recommend DMR with Doomguy93 and Doomkid, I only participated in the Special Edition version. These guys are really good friends of mine and I know some people who contributed to it, I don't want to pretend that I am just trying to nominate them just because they are cool, but at the same time I know that they can get some positive attention for the mention

scroton said:

Also, if it meets its Halloween release or otherwise gets released in time for the 2014 Cacos, Ultimate Doom 64.

ahahaha this looks devilish

edit: oh it's for GZDoom? when will people remember Doom64EX :'(

+1s for
Going Down
Adventures of Square
BTSX 2
1024 abc

TheMionicDonut said:

+1s for
1024 abc

No need to vote for that, Alfonzo already confirmed that it's a shoo-in for a Cacoward.

Ill put the +1 back in my pocket for another day, then.

I'll also raise my hand for Going Down, since it'll almost certainly be uploaded to the Archive here pretty soon. It's thematically novel, visually pleasing, tons of fun to play, and oozes personality to boot.