Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bcwood16

What you like for Xmas?

I already know I'm getting my own personal fridge, which will significantly help me not only store beer, but also set a steady temperature for when I homebrew and need a stable fermenting environment. That was my biggest want.

Beyond that, not much else essential aside from some physical copies of my favorite media.

A new keyboard and an access to the admin on my PC without having to put the password I don't funkin' know.
And some more subscribers on my youtube channel.
Really nothing, just PC accesories and fame.

Avoozl said:

The problem with earphones is that they're fragile by the cord, they easily break on one side eventually.

Santa should get you a soldering iron.

Catoptromancy said:

Santa should get you a soldering iron replacement set of earphones.

Last earphones I repaired were a set of Sonys, with something similar to Litz wire in the leads. Very fiddly stuff to work with.

Some Doom-related decorations for the house. Maybe a framed SNES Doom ad poster (the one with the ants) or maybe the Master Levels cover or Final Doom ad (with the blurred screaming face), or a plush cacodemon or something. Idk.

One of the items would be the 1979 unrated version of the movie "Caligula" with Malcom Mcdowell and Peter O' Toole.

bcwood16 said:

For me, I'm hoping to get some plain black socks! Why, because my partner has a joke and always gets me socks with days of the week on them. Due to my slight OCD I hate wearing the wrong socks on the wrong day. Do you have any idea how hard it is to try to get the right socks, have to get them washed, dried and paired up and packed away and then repeat....it does my head in! So I want some 'plain' socks please!

Get some puffy paint for clothes and on the bottom of the sock make a different mark on each pair. I've got dozens of white socks and matching them up is a.breeze.

Avoozl said:

The problem with earphones is that they're fragile by the cord, they easily break on one side eventually.

These have replaceable cords.

doom_is_great said:

Set of skis and ski boots so I won't have to rent when I go back up to school.

Nice one. Skiing is fuuunn. Where is school?

Cupboard is full of booze, and I have a pile of completely legal movies which I absolutely didn't procure from torrent networks. I'm content.