Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doominator2

How Is the BFG9000 held?

I have alwas assumed the BFG was either arm mounted (my favourite) or harness mounted like the smartguns in Aliens (more likely).

I have always seen those recoil dampeners that go over the shoulders but I dont see any harness so how does he carry its immense weight or then doomguy got some serious arm and back strenth to run and turn with bfg.

Doomguy can run around constantly without getting tired and carry 50 rockets without a backpack on. i think something as trivial as mounting a BFG on his arm is no problem for him.

DoomGuy123 said:

Where does he put the gun when he isn't holding it?

I just assumed all of Doomguy's weapons (besides the pistol) have slings so he can just carry them on his back. Either that or he puts them all in his Mary Poppins-esque Backpack:

Doomhuntress said:

Doomguy can run around constantly without getting tired and carry 50 rockets without a backpack on. i think something as trivial as mounting a BFG on his arm is no problem for him.

He must take steroids when you're in the interpic. Ya know, with Red Bull.

Imagine how useful it would be if you could have portal at bottom of a backpack and then you could just look there and pick weapon from some weapon cache at the other end provided weapons and gear are neatly placed there for one handed picking

Gez said:

Question answered.

I'd like to see Duke Nukem try to wield a BFG and chaingun at the same time.