Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ninja of DooM

Hi all. I'm back.

After being away for a month playing C&C Renegade(Really addictive) I finally found the time to get back to posting here.

So I have one thing to ask.

Wasssup?

You are captain skippy's new best friend!

I bought Renegade used for $20, but the fucking installer crashes my graphics card. And I have finals coming up, which means I can't afford to spend as much time as I usually do with games.

psst: say it's wmull fault, it's the only way to get accepted here.

Actually I think Ninja is the only person in a long time to be banned just because he's a pylon. Don't worry you guys will find out.... :p

Rellik said:

Actually I think Ninja is the only person in a long time to be banned just because he's a pylon. Don't worry you guys will find out.... :p

I saw the post, assface, er...WMULL overreacted, IMO.

Mull? Over-react? I don't think we're talking about the same person... LOL Nah Ninja deserved it, probably the only person who's deserved it in a VERY long time. There were a bunch of people that didn't deserve it though, but hey, serves them right for thinking freedom of speech applied to the internet. :-)

Rellik said:

Mull? Over-react? I don't think we're talking about the same person... LOL Nah Ninja deserved it, probably the only person who's deserved it in a VERY long time. There were a bunch of people that didn't deserve it though, but hey, serves them right for thinking freedom of speech applied to the internet. :-)

Ninja rules! I should take over NewDooM, then shut it down forever!