Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

sound blaster

Recommended Posts

being that i am useing an old card on my newly remade 486 classic gameing system. i was wondering how will a soundblaster 8-bit card sound playing games like wof3d, keen, doom(2), duke3d and quake. the oldest soundcard i have used was a soundblaster 16

Share this post


Link to post

This place needs a Hardware Forum. If it's ever created, I would gladly be its moderator. (hint hint! :))

Share this post


Link to post
DooMBoy said:

This place needs a Hardware Forum. If it's ever created, I would gladly be its moderator. (hint hint! :))


Um...this is DOOMWORLD not Computer Parts Emporium...

Share this post


Link to post
DooMBoy said:

This place needs a Hardware Forum. If it's ever created, I would gladly be its moderator. (hint hint! :))

Heh, create it under the Doom 3 header. When Doom 3 comes out, people will be posting messages like "Can anyone get the game to work w/ a Geforce 7 w/ 3 gigs RAM?" and "D3 blew out my 3.5GHz processor, where can I get a new one cheap!?".

Share this post


Link to post
IMJack said:

Heh, create it under the Doom 3 header. When Doom 3 comes out, people will be posting messages like "Can anyone get the game to work w/ a Geforce 7 w/ 3 gigs RAM?" and "D3 blew out my 3.5GHz processor, where can I get a new one cheap!?".


Yeah, then there will be the moronic posts like

"why won't DooM 3 run on my pII 200mhz computer? The first 2 did!"

Share this post


Link to post
bigbadgangsta said:

Yeah, then there will be the moronic posts like

"why won't DooM 3 run on my pII 200mhz computer? The first 2 did!"

Hell yeah. Well actually there'll be plenty (in the quadrillions) of those posts even without that forum, when DooM 3 gets released...if the morons can even find our corner of the net.

Share this post


Link to post

If it's ever created, I would gladly be its moderator. (hint hint! :))


Such low expectations for life....sad, really.

DC

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×