Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scuba Steve

Urban Brawl: Dead of Winter

It's a fun little addon, has good music and looks great as always. Nice work.

Fuck YES! Best Christmas present EVER! I know it's worth the wait so thanks and well done on the release.

Awesome! I love Urban Brawl, and this little DLC is pretty fun. It was a bit on the short side and there wasn't a whole lot of exploration, but it still was pretty satisfying. Great job!

Very pleasant surprise, completely unexpected. My only concern is that it's too short, I'd be glad to just continue beating and shooting. But still - huge thanks!

Cool mod! But i have a question: where do i go? I got stuck at part after i beat 40 people and 2 Santa Clauses and reached a single train part. What i am supposed to do after that? i wandered for about 30 minutes and still havent found a way to pass. Other than that, i love this! :)

There's an entrance you enter that involves the "Dozen Ninjas" fight.

I had fun playing this. My only complaint is that the black haired/suit dudes with the uzis had a bit more health than the other guys. This became apparent during the final battle as they were quickly the only ones left.

There ought to be a Skill 5 that would make gameplay similar to Hotline Miami (One hit kill towards you and monsters).

Another great Action adventure. It's a shame so much work needs to go into creating all of the resources, voice work, music, etc. to create such a high quality product, as more of these (or a longer mission) would be very welcome!

The roof fight is kinda hard when you don't find the shotgun...

Something I noticed when creating an AD2 config for SLADE 3: both the formerly-exclusive bonus content and DOW have an actor defined for ednum 13575. Not really important.

Thank you but I still havent found this damn entrance. Could you post a screenshot where i must go? I dont want to sound like a noob but i hate when I looked everything (I tried answering phones too) and I still dont find this entrance. :(

I suppose you haven't got past the wrecked train wagon. Set the gasoline on fire with matches/cigarettes/whatever that shit is (ignite them with altfire and then throw with primary fire) and just run through.

LakiSoft said:

Thank you but I still havent found this damn entrance. Could you post a screenshot where i must go? I dont want to sound like a noob but i hate when I looked everything (I tried answering phones too) and I still dont find this entrance. :(

If it's the snowblower mob you're talking about, just go in the door that was next to where you found it.

I might do an LP of this soon, but on EASY mode just so I can make sure I can Iron Man the whole way.

It has occurred to me that going about police business in exactly the same manner as you'd go on a burnt-up, washed-out vengeance rampage is hilariously wrong :p Might it be an idea to change the player class for Dead of Winter so that you look like a younger, currently employed cop and start off with a loaded gun and night stick melee weapon? Obviously the stick would break after a few hits and need replacing with whatever is laying around and the pistol would only have one clip for balance purposes, but it'd fit the narrative better :)

There's no mirrors in the DOW maps, it's single-player only, and the third-person cam is just about unusable in combat, so how your character looks like is normally irrelevant.