Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Purp

All csDoom / ZDaemon server commands

Can sum1 please either send me or tell me where to find a complete list of csDoom and ZDaemon server commands, so that I can make a program that makes it easier to setup a doom server? I expect u no a helpful website Fodders? Thx

thx, but i cant find the server commands in there - just the client commands. plus i need 2 no all the differences between csdoom and zdaemon servers - can any1 help me with that pls?

aha, thx fodders

but wot about csDoom? wot r the differences in server commands between that and ZDaemon?

None that I know of, csDoom and ZDaemon or very similar, Fly and NightFang used to be lovers but split up, I think it's all the same basic commands, perhaps one or two ZDaemon specific ones concerning skins etc

i c, thx

i'll probably just stick to making a zdaemon 1 for now anyway - NightFang knows i'm making it. btw, that site u gave me the url 4 has a csdoom server launcher, but not a zdaemon 1, well, theres a button 2 d/l it but it is crossed out and doesnt work. Nevermind, whether theres already a ZDaemon server launcher or not, i'm gonna make 1, cos i need 2 practise my programming - i havn't dun any 4 ages, probably about a year. And i wanna try and finally make a proggy that sum1 might d/l, lol, i no that i'll use it and DeaN probably will 2. I've only ever made a couple of programs that i put up 4 download b4, but they were just little test pranks that i made 4 school (i'm only 16), like 1 that makes a black "blip" appear on the screen, flashing on and off in different places, getting bigger gradually. anyway, enuf of this crap, c ya, thx