fodders

Poll forced by Zaldron

How often do you think about sex  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you think about sex

• Every few seconds
    • At least once an hour
    • Couple of times a day
    • Fewer than this but I ain\'t celibate :)

it used to be the only thing on my poor mind, but now drugs are. I have a feeling I can get sex through drugs, therefore drugs are the things that are the priority now.

Yeah, there's a difference between thinking about sex and thinking about girls. I think about girls a lot, but think about sex not so much.

no difference to me, the reason why I want a girl is because of sex, so when I think of one I think of the other.

Only a couple of times a day??? On my drive home today I prolly though about boning atleast a dozen of the chicks i saw driving..

On campus this afternoon, i doubt i thought about anything other than banging some hot chick.. God i love the spring and especially the heat of the summer, girls all running around nekid with there boobies hanging out. sex fuck'n rules.

oh, and in case you were wondering, through out the typing of this post i was thinking about boffing a close friend's girlfriend, she has an ass tighter than a.. twice a day?.. pfft

depends on the current situation, maybe a couple of times per day if I hang around guys or sit by the comp... at a party with lots of girls.. every few seconds...

Erik said:

depends on the current situation, maybe a couple of times per day if I hang around guys

Guys turn you on?

I think it depends what's going on, if I'm at school in gym with that hot girl it's all that I can think about, if I'm around friends usually drugs are the shit we're talking about.

Well, a lot of the time if I see a hot girl, I'll think 'damn, she is fine,' or if I'm with a friend I might say "Hey, check her out," but I usually don't think/talk about fucking her right off the bat.