Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kontra Kommando

Applying Ketchup (Universal Gore Mod) to Custom Monsters

Could anyone explain to me how to apply Sargent_Mark_IV's Universal Gore mod to a custom enemy? For example, say I want the Female Scientist to gib like the brutalizedimp; what do I have to edit in the script? I took a look at the decorate file in Ketchup, and I assume I would have to copy and paste one of the brutalized Actor's scripts in the PK3, and replace the actor name with Femalescientist 1500x? Or maybe something along those line?

Look at the XDeath states and look at the differences. If you simply want the monster to explode ala Ketchup, you could copy an xdeath from one monster in the ketchup pk3 to what you're working on. Either apply that to the actor you're working on, or make a new inherited version, say BrutalizedFemaleScientist.

BlackFish said:

Look at the XDeath states and look at the differences. If you simply want the monster to explode ala Ketchup, you could copy an xdeath from one monster in the ketchup pk3 to what you're working on. Either apply that to the actor you're working on, or make a new inherited version, say BrutalizedFemaleScientist.

I copy and pasted the XDeath states, and it worked. Thanks a lot, man!