Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fen boi

Deepsea guys please respond

Hi

I lost a harddrive the other day, and with it went my latest version of Deepsea (plus doom directory and latest files). I still have the original disks (version 10.20) but unfortunately cannot find my backup disk for the latest paid version.

Considering ive paid for the full version, and a sudsequent upgrade id appreciate it if you could resend me the exe.

i'd be gratefull for a response, my previous emails being bounced back.

Lee Szymanski

We got your email, so don't understand what you mean about emails being bounced back. However, email from servers that are "black listed" will get bounced. Sometimes a server is accidently on the list. This is to prevent mass quantities of junk mail. A black listed server either has open-relay or it was configured so it could not be interrogated properly to determine the open-relay status. Those we manually exclude from the list - happens sometimes, like NASA, and BTINTERNET:)

Although we happen to have a copy of the old exe we sent, we do not have the old install. Look at the help file to see what has changed that may or may not cause any problems. Normally we don't have the old exe either - it's just that in this case we emailed it to you.

And last but not least, HOTMAIL frequently presents problems for 1MB files because of inbox limits. One solution is a YAHOO account (5mb) or something that gives more room.

deep said:

We got your email, so don't understand what you mean about emails being bounced back.

I initially tried through a freeserve account, but all returned with Mail delivery failure. I'm sure the freeserve account can take large files. Hotmail is generally my last resort.

The last version i paid for was 11.3?, would I qualify for the latest version?.

Could have been a temp glitch somewhere down the line or who knows.

Check your hotmail account for further info.