Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
invictius

Wads by female authors?

Never seen any, then again I probably wouldn't know if I had. Just another one of my threads asking about wads using an arbitrary means of classification. I'm pretty sure that Yukib1t said she made one or more, can't find it though.

invictius said:

Just another one of my threads asking about wads using an arbitrary means of classification.

you sure are one curious george

I don't see the point in this. Are you assuming these female authors wield the mouse with their vagina when mapping? You're going to be disappointed on that front.

Wad's a wad. Doesn't matter of the biological configuration of who made it.

Krispy said:

You won't get laid from this.

I-I couldn't possibly have that motivation, I'm a Gender Studies student!

Scuba Steve's a little bitch, apparently, so that's the Action Dooms for you.

I hear that hot chick in Post Hell made some maps too!

EDIT: I thought being a "Gender Studies" student was just an overly elaborate method of making girls feel like you "understand them" and are "safe"... So you can get in their pants.

Phobus said:

Scuba Steve's a little bitch, apparently, so that's the Action Dooms for you.

I hear that hot chick in Post Hell made some maps too!

EDIT: I thought being a "Gender Studies" student was just an overly elaborate method of making girls feel like you "understand them" and are "safe"... So you can get in their pants.

Never heard of that, in fact the college magazine pokes a bit of fun at the subject, stating that a guy will never need his Grindr account anymore. I merely used it in a similar way to when Hank Hill's sexuality was questioned... "But... but I sell propane!!!"

I really am serious about this thread though. Do a search, I've asked about wads with few monsters, wads where you run into spider/cyberdemons the soonest, etc etc. I had to ask this eventually.

How about asking for wads with low ratings that deserve a better score? :p

Phobus said:
I hear that hot chick in Post Hell made some maps too![/B]

Thank you for that, it's the best thread on Doomworld :D Yes, even better than the dreaded 13 Vertebra!

EDIT: Or the psycho who inspired me to make this video:

I don't see what's wrong with asking about commitment to Doom mapping by gender. In fact, I'm surprised no female group has tried to ban Doomworld for being a males-only bastion of sodomy. They're probably busy setting up females-only groups, because that's not sexist.

MajorRawne said:

Thank you for that, it's the best thread on Doomworld :D Yes, even better than the dreaded 13 Vertebra!

EDIT: Or the psycho who inspired me to make this video:

I don't see what's wrong with asking about commitment to Doom mapping by gender. In fact, I'm surprised no female group has tried to ban Doomworld for being a males-only bastion of sodomy. They're probably busy setting up females-only groups, because that's not sexist.

Video isn't working for me, comes up with blank space except for the "block" tab on noscript (which isn't the issue)

invictius said:

Video isn't working for me, comes up with blank space except for the "block" tab on noscript (which isn't the issue)

That's because Rawne doesn't know how to use YT tags.

[y t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xioP_yrZrE[/y t]
should be instead just:
[y t]-xioP_yrZrE[/y t]
And when you do it the right way 'round, you get:

So maybe it was for the better that he put in the YT tag stuff incorrectly...

Also this forum's parsing of tags inside a code tag is kinda annoying.

If you're including co-authors, there's Kathy Bruni

Gez said:

How about asking for wads with low ratings that deserve a better score? :p

That's what we need! A list of 3.5 star wads we can bump to 4 stars so they'll be worth playing.

What if this is his new fetish? I mean, that would not be the first time I see someone having a fetish about playing Doom maps in a certain way. There was a guy some years ago that wanted to play maps that are easy to make infights happen, because seeing monsters infighting made him hard.

Sergeant_Mark_IV said:

There was a guy some years ago that wanted to play maps that are easy to make infights happen, because seeing monsters infighting made him hard.

oh yeah! tear up that Imp, Pinky! smack him over the ass, Hell Knight!

Just so people know, I don't know how to use any kind of tags, I just turn up to talk about PlayStation Doom and make fart jokes.

How many members of Doomworld are actually female? And why aren't there more of them? Someone's putting them off.

MajorRawne said:

And why aren't there more of them? Someone's putting them off.

I'm not really sure, but I think this kind of threads are part of the problem.

By the way, are there any wads made by monkeys?

What I'm basically holding out for is Plutonia 3 The Way A Team Of Hermaphrodites Did. This pretty much guarantees oldschool mapping because apparently 'hermaphrodite' is an outdated term and they're referred to as 'intersex' now.

Thanks for this thread, guys. I now know that if I'm awake and looking for a new wad to experience at 2AM on a Friday night there's a collection out there of female wad files that help to remind me of my crippling lack of a social and romantic life.

an_mutt said:

...there's a collection out there of female wad files that help to remind me of my crippling lack of a social and romantic life.

You don't want to play those wads anyways. You can't know how many other men have played them before you. I bet tons. Just look at that whorish monster placement!

dew said:

You don't want to play those wads anyways. You can't know how many other men have played them before you. I bet tons.

The fetishist in me wants to play a wad right after another guy, whilst it's still warm. Honest.

Well there's Soldier of Fortune for the resident masochists of Doomworld.

oh man contributing to this thread