Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

My DM wad site is up.

orion said:

hooray, oh wait, I don't play doom anymore.

If you want me to ban you, you can just say so.

Also - if you do dl some of the wads, a review would be appreciated. That way I can post your comments on my site to give people some idea about a given wad. Critique, good or bad, is always appreciated.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orion said:
hooray, oh wait, I don't play doom anymore.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ling said: If you want me to ban you, you can just say so.

I think that's what he's trying to say Ling.

Linguica said:

If you want me to ban you, you can just say so.

I'll keep that in mind, buddy.

Out of all those wads you've made and we've played, you only have three of them on that site? C'mon dude, release some more... Like fubar3, or the other 30 some odd maps sitting in my 'grotug wads folder'..

But seriously, for those who play DM you owe it to yourself to try-out some of his maps. He is certainly one of the most prolific mappers in the community :). All his maps have a good solid functional dm design, much like the maps of yesteryear. I havn't played one that sucked ass yet =]

Not bad at all! Some of them are a tad too Dwango-ish for my tastes but otherwise good job.

Liam the Bard said:

Not bad at all! Some of them are a tad too Dwango-ish for my tastes but otherwise good job.

Define Dwango-ish.

the map01/d5m1 hybrid could be very good.. I would probably tweak the weapon placement somewhat though.

Lüt said:

Ass on rye?

Sound alright Liam?

Yeah, not bad =\

orion said:

a lot of what? =]

Nothing, I've just always wanted to use that line.

I'll shut up now. :}

the map01/d5m1 hybrid could be very good.. I would probably tweak the weapon placement somewhat though.

Would you?

Please do :) If you want to, your welcome to edit it however you like - just save as a new name.

Not being a veteran DMer, I'm still an amateur at making DM maps. So I'd be curious to see what changes you would make. You have been DMing a long time, correct?

the_Danarchist said:

Lucidity

it's definition is the opposite of what it actually is.

orion said:

it's definition is the opposite of what it actually is.

???

/me slaps orion

/me sells Orion some unmarked Cyanide pills telling him they are pain killers
MWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

these oxycontins I've been doing lately supposedly give a high that's like cheap heroin. Delicious, I need to find a better way of taking them though, been snorting too much shit lately.

I'm feeling nice, maybe I'll download one of your maps and play it, not today, but tomorrow. Too late now. =P