Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Purp

What's wrong with Skulltag?!

I'v recently downloaded skulltag, but i'm gettin the same problem i had b4, months ago - when i click "Join Game from Master Server List", no servers come up on the list! is this becos there aren't n e games running or is it cos i need to set something up? Can sum1 pls help? Thx

None running, set your own server, then check list, you're there! So obviously no skulltag public servers

oh, thats a shame, skulltag's got loads of cool things i wanted 2 test out online like the new weapons and stuff. the first time i downloaded it, i thought there must b an error in my copy of it but then i remembered i'd seen a topic on the doomworld front page called "Skulltag's not dead yet!" or sumthing.

I'm gonna check out doom legacy now

You can try and get Doom Connector. You can use skulltag with it. I'm sure someone will set up a Skulltag server... someday.

yeah but probably not for a long time :) dont understand why

Whats skulltag like matt is it any good? Theres quite a few cable users on doom connector so we could set up a game there. If you aint got connector, go to xodemultimedia.com/connector

His Flufiness the Tedster

Bow down and worship his Flufiness or be in fear of having your honey reserves stolen. Oh yeh ill steal all your gorgeous young maidens as well.

Yeah, i fink skulltag is a lot better than csDoom and ZDaemon, cos its got new weapons, monsters, and all sorts - there are about a hundred new options. But, unfortunately, there never seem 2 b any servers on the list.

And, yeah, i do hav Doom Connector, but i'v only loaded it a few times, and there were only 2 servers running (ZDaemon ones) and they had wads that i didnt hav. Dunno if that was a connection error on my end, cos for about the first week that i tried 2 use it, it wouldnt connect 2 the doom connector master server.

I will not bow down 2 u, and u cant take my honey cos i dont even like it! lol, ur mad.

DC has been down a couple of times, the point of DC is that you join the main lobby, and talk to others, then make a new game where others will join you, the couple of static servers are just for lazy people

Yeh matt you create a game in doom connector like fodster said, so its best if we can grab a cable user by the scruff sometime and get them to host a game for us wi skulltag. Voila, should get a skulltag game then.

OK if youve got no honey can i steal any fair young maidens you got?

Oh yeh another off the wall thing matt, you think the dog in tweenies is facking cool? A bloody big red and yellow dog that talks is cool in my book. If yur sad enough to watch tweenies. I was watching it today channel hoppin.

Think im goin facking mad what the fack has this got to do with doom. Oh well.

His Flufiness the Tedster, of Tedsville, Honeyland

Just run skulltag, option to publish server, then get him to look for server, he will find you
Oh, and I have the Tweenies game installed here :)

It's just like a zdaemon server, you will publish a game, he will see it's address and option to join game

No idea, seems to be songs, stories and educational stuff, like the series, I don't play it, got it for the grandson to play when he is here

lol

I got cofused readin this yesterday, but i just realised, i missed the 2 posts about doom connector. I get it now. I didnt realise u wer supposed 2 talk first (i thought that was just a special feature) - i expected a long list of servers. Well, that makes it better, cos u can talk and tell the host which maps u wanna play and everythin. Yeah, fluffy, i'll hav 2 play u on there sometime. Fod, do u hav cable (or anything fast)?

No your fluffiness, u cant hav my girl.