Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Csonicgo

Doomworld Fish Thread 2014: A new year, a New Fish

Rayzik said:

Animated .gif automap fish. Nao.

What would be cool: if the automap screen displayed parts of a green outline of a fish, like it does for the map image already.

If someone replaced the skull on the Tome of Power with a skeletal fish, I'd take it. Doesn't even have to spin (although that would be awesome if it did).

I'd love a fish avatar, but for the love of me I do not have a clue of what fish species I'd like. :-(

Rayzik said:

I think this is something we could all benefit from.

Now I'm thinking of making a fish for my avatar, based on the skull in the red exclamation mark of Doom's 'Nightmare!' difficulty.

Platinum Shell said:

Why not a Dopefish?

I think someone already has a dopefish, but that's given me an idea, how about a clownfish!

Someone make me a doomworld version of Nemo, pleaseeee.

Rayzik said:

Try this one, I've tried to more-or-less mimic the automap zoom & scroll sequence.

EDIT - added a couple more frames to the animation, still under 8k.

Nice job GreyGhost! I'm glad someone attempted that. I thought about attempting it but, eh, I got a bit lazy after making the slimofish.

Thanks. I think I'm starting to get the hang of this copy-resize-paste-crop-recolour-paste-touchup business. ;)

Platinum Shell said:

Why not a Dopefish?

I'm already using the Dopefish icon from gothic99. I'm pretty sure I am the only one using it (at the moment) on Doomworld because I custom uploaded it. I uploaded it sometime either back in December or January when I reached the rank of "member"

I have an idea, why not make an army-fish? You know, a fish with a green army uniform and a helmet. Yes? No? Maybe?