Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dg93

New DM megawad - Video editing software advice

Hello, I'm in the process of finishing up a 35 level community project deathmatch megawad called "Deathmatch Revival" (DMR.wad) It is aimed to be released sometime during the middle of February.

You can check it out here in this thread: http://www.doomworld.com/vb/wads-mods/66475-deathmatch-revival-project-under-new-management-by-dg93/

A goal of mine is to have my project promoted as much as possible and I believe the best way to do so is to create a trailer video. I typically record my Doom videos using FRAPS which is a really good program in my opinion. The problem is, I'm not familiar with video editing software. I would like to consolidate multiple recorded Doom videos as well as create text in the trailer video. I would also like to have it resemble the brutal doom trailers on youtube (I'm not implying that I want to make a rip off of them).

Do any of you know of any good/ easy to use video editors that are free to download? It would also be helpful if there are tutorials to video editors so I don't waste time trying to figure out on my own how to use them.

Thanks,
-DG93