Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sokoro

Czech doomers/mappers

Are there any on these forums, or generaly in doom community?
I know about Myself, dew, Scifista, Valkyriforce, that is it...

You can also suggest some czech doom related websites.

(not sure if this belongs to EE, Doom Classic, Blogs or even to Post Hell :p )

that pipchi or something guy? I never remember his name, though I DO remember he was working on a project I was really looking forward to, something with "blood" in it IIRC. He also made a map(s) for PL2.

Eris Falling said:

Gusta and Method: KSteam

Yeah I almost forgot about those, they made that Kama Sutra megawad, they even included sector-made czech flag in one of secrets.

Czech mapping scene is unfortunately close to extinction. Only Enkeli33, Damned and Jaeden make an occassional appearance.

I think in multiplayer scene the situation is much better, but I'm personally not into multiplayer anymore, so I don't know. Only once I visited Czech IRC at a random time in a day and was surprised how many Czech players there were. I used to play ZDoomWars and knew a few of them, some may be active at Zandronum forums (SunMadcat or whatever he calls himself nowadays).

Overally, the multiplayer-active Czech people don't make much appearance on forums at all. If they're around Zandronum (quite possibly they are), then I don't know, because I never visited IRC or Zandro forums much and didn't play multiplayer for a long time.

darkreaver said:

that pipchi or something guy? I never remember his name, though I DO remember he was working on a project I was really looking forward to, something with "blood" in it IIRC. He also made a map(s) for PL2.

Pipicz, author of "Bloodstain". I think vdgg is Czech, too.

Memfis said:

No, I think vdgg is Polish but living in Spain right now.

Oh, that sounds more like how I should have remembered it, if that makes any sense.