Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EllipsusD

It just never ends...

I'm sure you all know about it by now, but here. Granted, it has little to do with Doom, but I figured that some of you might want to post comments on this before it gets sent the the R&P forum. So... yeah.

Your thoughts on this tragedy?

In what may be the deadliest mass killing at a school, a farmer angry about his tax bill set off dynamite at a school in Bath, Mich., on May 18, 1927, killing 43 people and then himself.

Its great how they add practicaly unrelated facts into the article without any real forethought.

Lament said:

No, this is the result of expelling students.

tons of kids kicked out of school, atleast 5 this year, you don't see them shooting up the school though.

Fredrik said:

This is the result of inventing guns.

N00000! ITS TEH RASULLT OF INVINTENG IVOLENT COMPUTAR GAAMES!!?)=$?=§%)!!11

FlatHead said:

Crazy kid + easy access to guns = tragic school shootings. People just need to take up their responsabilities.

Then the biggest problem here is that you can't tell wether a kid is fux0red up or not - crazy kids usually appear to be normal (like that freak in America who crashed a plane into a building because Usama bin Laden was "his great hero") on the outside.

Strange you felt the need to repost about what I had already mentioned in a thread at 21:24 2 hours earlier than this one

fodders said:

Strange you felt the need to repost about what I had already mentioned in a thread at 21:24 2 hours earlier than this one

I'm sure he just didn't see your post.

They always need something to blame. If there are no violent games involved then why not blame clothes? Yeaayh!!

FFS, it's society's fault.

I have a feeling will smith will get sued for appearing in Men In Black.

FlatHead said:

Crazy kid + easy access to guns = tragic school shootings. People just need to take up their responsabilities.

I think it's Crazy Kids + Assholes + Stress + easy access to guns = tragic school shootings

Wait about a week or so, when they find out more about the kid's background. I'm sure he'll have been an avid Unreal Tournament player or something.

Thank god for computer games!Otherwise this sort of thing would happen far more often.Each case is individual of course but ultimately imbalance in society is to blame.Too few with too much.Imho.

Archvile64 said:

Wait about a week or so, when they find out more about the kid's background. I'm sure he'll have been an avid Unreal Tournament player or something.

God dammit, wish they would understand it's not just the fucked up people that play violent games, it's most of the damn world. And most of the damn world certainly have more controll over themselves than to shoot up a school because they got kicked out of it.

Fredrik said:

They always need something to blame. If there are no violent games involved then why not blame clothes? Yeaayh!!

FFS, it's society's fault.

They are not blaming clothes. They just mention that as an interesting detail. Black clothes look cool.

Now the part I don't understand is that some pupils said the gunman was in math class that day complaining about a math test that "didn't make any sense," but everyone here seems to think he had been expelled.

Archvile64 said:

He probably also listened to 'evil' music such as KMFDM.

In February, a 22-year-old German who had recently lost his job shot and killed two former bosses and his old high school’s principal in a rampage outside Munich.

Hmm...this guy got lucky, finding two of his old bosses and his old school principal in the same area. Either that or it was more of a SERIAL KILLING than a RAMPAGE.

the_Danarchist said:

Hmm...this guy got lucky, finding two of his old bosses and his old school principal in the same area. Either that or it was more of a SERIAL KILLING than a RAMPAGE.

Maybe it was a small suburb, where everything is located close together...? I'm sure it wasn't like they were lined up in the street, but they could've been within a few blocks of each other.

the_Danarchist said:

I dunno...they said Munich, which is a pretty damn big city.

Meh, I thought they said "outside Munich."

Wow. I find it amusing on some very small level because so many of you Europeans blamed Columbine on what you assumed was a fact that all Americans recieve machineguns in the mail and this kind of thing just doesn't happen in Europe because you're all pacifists.

Fucked up people do fucked up things with whatever they can get. Knife, dynamite, rifle, pistol.

Why was this dumbass expelled?
Why wouldn't they let him take the big German test that would let him attend a University?

How did the dumbass obtain a pump action shotgun and a pistol? If these weapons are illegal there how could he afford them, or did he just know a neighbor had them and stole them?

This just proves my point that no one really reads anywhere. Gun laws work perfectly if you enforce them.

Nothing works right 100% of the time. Shit happens to quote that old but true phrase.

You can only hope to decrease the amount of similar accidents, but if we take in mind all the schools in the world and all the kids out there then we can say this incident, just like Columbine, was just plain bad luck. An anomaly that just doesn't fit any charts or statistics.

deadnail said:

How did the dumbass obtain a pump action shotgun and a pistol? If these weapons are illegal there how could he afford them, or did he just know a neighbor had them and stole them?

This just proves my point that no one really reads anywhere. Gun laws work perfectly if you enforce them.

He was a member of a gun club and owned them legally

Zaldron said:

Nothing works right 100% of the time. Shit happens to quote that old but true phrase.

That makes me think of something: http://www.hiphopinfinity.com/audio/fermented_Accidents.ram It's called "Accidents Happen", and it's about an inventor who gets screwed over and suicide-bombs the Pan-Am Games.

Well i guess they can't blame video games in Germany,[BS]that green blood coming from zombies totally changes everything. It was worth bothering to change.[/BS]

On another topic, we had a speaker at our school who talked about how she saw her twin sister die as the passenger in a car going 160 KM/H in a 50 zone. Right in front of her...Just another case of life being wasted.