Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Krispy

Over 200,000 Americans sign petition to deport Justin Bieber

...yet we all know nothing's going to happen.

Here's something to read.

Personally, I despise the turd and while I know he's here to stay, I hope he cries himself to sleep over this. The White House is required to issue a response to petitions with over 100,000 signatures, so I'm curious as to what they've got to say. Then again, they have no deadline to write anything.

Thought there were more important topics to discuss in America. But hey, I'm not an American.

Krispy said:

...yet we all know nothing's going to happen.

Fortunately.

I don't care either way about the guy, but I would find it terrible if it was possible to deport anyone just because they're not popular. It'd be mob rule, not rule of law.

Gez said:

It'd be mob rule, not rule of law.

In this particular case, you're absolutely right. However, US law states that all immigrants, including those with green cards, can be deported if they violate U.S. immigration laws. Which Bieber has done. What that Forbes article says is that that will never happen to someone as rich as Bieber, even though it happens every day to poor people. Here's some laws and stuff if you want to read.
http://www.uscis.gov/iframe/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/SLB/act.html

TheCupboard said:

Wow, I can tell you must be close to a free thinker. So, what are you? Explain.

Well, after looking up "free thinker" on Wikipedia, yeah, I guess I strive for that.

It's coincidentally the number of women queueing up to gobble me every time I write a /New stuff review. I'd do more reviews and get the queue cleared but they're all megawads, deathmatch and Heretic. This is what happens when Perseus goes on holiday. Oh and all the female attention has worn me down to a little nub which I must protect at all costs.

I'm doing the PSX TC review, though.

Krispy said:

all immigrants, including those with green cards, can be deported if they violate U.S. immigration laws. Which Bieber has done.

Oh, he's an immigrant? I didn't know that.

Well now I know three BieberFacts(tm), which is three more than I cared to know:
1. He has a bad haircut
2. The Internet hates him
3. He's an immigrant

<me waits for the Canadians to start a petition of their own, to demand that Bieber be refused entry>

I hope he'll be sent to prison where he could become somebody's girlfriend. That should be in the US, because in Canada, prisoners are treated too well.

EDIT:

GreyGhost said:

<me waits for the Canadians to start a petition of their own, to demand that Bieber be refused entry>

I will be the first Canadian to sign his name on this petition.

And yet, the petition to reinstate net neutrality goes woefully under goal.

He already came back to Canada to face assault charges in Toronto. You guys should just refuse to let him back into the USA.

American citizens: United for serious issues.

Nomad said:

And yet, the petition to reinstate net neutrality goes woefully under goal.

BUT THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

When I heard that he actually committed illegalities, I was gonna say "I like this dude and people are wimps", until I read further about him on Wikipedia, where it was said something about "driving under the influence". Not cool.

Right now, he's actually being detained in an airport near where I live. The feds suspect that he had drugs on his private jet, and they are considering deportation back to canada. Because of this, it caused a lot of other flights to delay. Also, beiber's plane flying low caused my grandmother's house to shake, startling her. Now its personal you son of a bitch... (Seriously not kidding about that)

Joshy said:

Thought there were more important topics to discuss in America. But hey, I'm not an American.

Nah, we don't really care about our rights or shit like that. Boooooooring.

geo said:

Miley Cyrus = Justin Bieber

You don't have to like her music or agree with whatever she's doing these days, but I challenge anyone here to find something that she's done that is illegal.

Nomad said:

You don't have to like her music or agree with whatever she's doing these days, but I challenge anyone here to find something that she's done that is illegal.

Wait until she reaches Lohan's age.

Anyway, I wouldn't want Bieber to return to Canada, either, so I'd sign that petition as well if someone put it out.

Grazza said:

Illegal parking, apparently.

Gee, that reminds me that I have a citation I need to contest. I guess I'm as awful as Miley.

Nomad said:

No I mean Miley and Justin look very alike. Facial structure, smile, teeth, hair, eyebrows.

Nomad said:

Don't want us badmouthing your waifu, eh?

geo said:

No I mean Miley and Justin look very alike. Facial structure, smile, teeth, hair, eyebrows.

To be fair, all white people DO look the same.

Technician said:

Don't want us badmouthing your waifu, eh?

I only wish she was my sister so I could live out the TRUE white trash fantasy.

Over 239,000 signatures as of this post. Nearing that quarter million point!

hardcore_gamer said:

This is why direct democracy must never become reality...

Agreed. We should leave that stuff to the professionals, they have our best interests at heart. :P